02-08-2011, 05:15 PM #1
Extrazior
u mirin'
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Killzone 3 has less swearing in it compared to 2?

You must login or register to view this content.

Killzone 3 has been confirmed to only have the swear words 'f*ck you' and 'MotherF*cker' a totally of seven times within it's campaign. =D

Well, I myself thought that Killzone 2 had a bit more swearing in it than to my liking, If you want to put it like that. I mean come on, Half of teh game was full of either the word 'Motherf*cker' or 'F*ck you', which to me seems like a totally let down. What I want a game to be is consistent, without having to hear a swear word being said every two minutes of playing the Campaign.

This is what the Director had to say about the matter.

Originally posted by another user
"In Killzone 2 we ended up with too much of it," admitted the director. "The thing about swearing is that it’s highly effective when it’s done right, and in Killzone 3 I think there’s some swearing but if feels a lot more impactful. It’s at the right times. In total, I think there’s seven 'f*ck you's and one 'motherf*cker.' I think that’s fine."

This is a pretty decent, In my opnion. Mainly due to the simple fact that I'll get to enjoy a game without having to hear 'F*ck' over and over again in the space of 5 minutes.

You must login or register to view this content.

What do you think? Do you think it's Good news in your opinion? Post your thoughts below!
02-08-2011, 05:17 PM #2
Lol, No offence but who actually cares? :L
02-08-2011, 10:27 PM #3
PlayDude77
Gym leader
Excessive swearing f*cks a game up! Oh, right.. Oops! :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo