Post: Amazon Selling 160GB Slim PS3 at Unbelievable Price
02-22-2011, 11:25 AM #1
Extrazior
u mirin'
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Amazon Selling 160GB Slim PS3 at Unbelievable Price

You must login or register to view this content.

Who'd think that a Ps3 would go for so Cheap. Amazon, one of the largest online retailers out there, have listed the Ps3 Console for an unbelievable price.

Amazon UK are at this moment of time listing the You must login or register to view this content.. There are plenty in stock and, from what it says in the Product description, the delivery is free to deliver anywhere within the United Kingdom.

The price has been dramatically reduced from its original £255.30 RRP to £196.

From what I researched and red upon, There aren't currently any deals on the Ps3 in US, So this can be classified as a UK Exclusive but nevertheless, you can pick up the You must login or register to view this content. for the same price as the You must login or register to view this content., netting you over $59 in savings or if you already own a PS3, there’s a You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.. Both games are due out in the US this Tuesday.

If you're a Bargain hunter, like me, then I suggest you act now and get one of the most sophisticated consoles for such a Bargain price.

Are you going to grab one? What do you think of this Deal? Post your thoughts below!
Last edited by Extrazior ; 02-22-2011 at 11:28 AM.
02-22-2011, 12:01 PM #2
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Extrazior View Post
Amazon Selling 160GB Slim PS3 at Unbelievable Price

Who'd think that a Ps3 would go for so Cheap. Amazon, one of the largest online retailers out there, have listed the Ps3 Console for an unbelievable price.

Amazon UK are at this moment of time listing the You must login or register to view this content.. There are plenty in stock and, from what it says in the Product description, the delivery is free to deliver anywhere within the United Kingdom.

The price has been dramatically reduced from its original £255.30 RRP to £196.

From what I researched and red upon, There aren't currently any deals on the Ps3 in US, So this can be classified as a UK Exclusive but nevertheless, you can pick up the You must login or register to view this content. for the same price as the You must login or register to view this content., netting you over $59 in savings or if you already own a PS3, there’s a You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.. Both games are due out in the US this Tuesday.

If you're a Bargain hunter, like me, then I suggest you act now and get one of the most sophisticated consoles for such a Bargain price.

Are you going to grab one? What do you think of this Deal? Post your thoughts below!

I am £100 short :cry:
02-22-2011, 12:06 PM #3
Extrazior
u mirin'
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
I am £100 short :cry:

Damn man, Unlucky xD If I were you, I would come up with some fast strategy of Earning Money Quickly Happy Maybe selling Stuff In school? :p
02-22-2011, 12:17 PM #4
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Extrazior View Post
Damn man, Unlucky xD If I were you, I would come up with some fast strategy of Earning Money Quickly Happy Maybe selling Stuff In school? :p

Its half term lol

Besides I have a ps3 and if i did buy it I would use it for hacking. I dont need it but would be nice to get it. Actually this is the same price my ps3 was when I got it, sainsburys had a sale on all consoles.
02-22-2011, 12:23 PM #5
Extrazior
u mirin'
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
Its half term lol

Besides I have a ps3 and if i did buy it I would use it for hacking. I dont need it but would be nice to get it. Actually this is the same price my ps3 was when I got it, sainsburys had a sale on all consoles.

Yeah, Half Term. Sainburys always have a Sale on almost everything they Have to offer Happy
02-22-2011, 03:50 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Might buy one Happy
02-22-2011, 03:59 PM #7
.Joee
< ^ > < ^ >
Might get one, getting sick of xbox and my birthdays next month Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-22-2011, 04:01 PM #8
Alt
Banned
Does anyone know how much i could sell a ps3 on ebay for?
BR not working i don't think though :(

Quote me please, Thanks Smile
02-22-2011, 08:38 PM #9
irish-sid
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by x3 View Post
Does anyone know how much i could sell a ps3 on ebay for?
BR not working i don't think though :(

Quote me please, Thanks Smile

You need to go into more detail ffs. What model? HDD size? Have you CFW'd it? Are you banned from Black Ops? Just the console or games and controllers/cables?
02-22-2011, 08:43 PM #10
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by sid View Post
You need to go into more detail ffs. What model? HDD size? Have you CFW'd it? Are you banned from Black Ops? Just the console or games and controllers/cables?

Alright keep you're hair on lol.

80GB (fat)
Not banned from Black Ops
No games
1 Pad
Boxed aswell
All calbes

( no games because i'll be buying a slim ps3 anyways )

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo