03-09-2011, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I THANK the flamers for flaming. You guys just make me stronger, and feed on your failness. If you must attempt to post on some others thread, you must be jealous, or have no idea what your doing. The very few of you that keep flaming, go ahead, you are making me stronger. Alot of people on this forum have no idea what they are talking about. REP means nothing, alot of REP doesn't mean your smart.

I will now post all my updates with a "update"

Update 1.) Attempt at downgrading.
What happens? It decides to throw an error saying "This data type is not supported" Maybe someone should create a firmware that spoof's 3.56. I don't think this would work though, but we could give it a try. I'll try that in a few hours.

Update 2.) 3.60 has some flaws..

Update 3.) Wan't to find the keys yourself? I might release a tutorial later.

We all know that 3.60 re-secures the console. BUT I'm working on something that might work, will report back later on updates.

Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us to prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

We don't have all keys. We fail to have the private keys. And, we do NOT have full access to lv2. How would you figure that? If we did, we would of had the keys a LONG time ago. I'm not going to use liquid oxygen, as that is kind of unpractical. I'll just dump to my PC.
Last edited by EnVy_AsTrO ; 03-13-2011 at 05:10 AM. Reason: There must always be flamers.

The following 32 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, Midnight.eGo, AlphaPoppy, ashman788, basser1, ChynkBud, david9602, DiJiTaLNiCk, dPaws, effinTyler, emersons35, Goblom, ILovePie24!!, imfamousalr, The Epic, J.V., JonnyH94, jsonnerrr, juliex877, killa skillz, MajorPSP156, NextGenTactics, Press ►, Sambrears, sithxnew, sj_7, Slay No More, StevzZy1, stuartlittle98, theycallmeryan, ThisIsBio, wardoc22
03-09-2011, 12:36 AM #11
Originally posted by ReStEr View Post
Do u know why geohots test.pkg still works on 3.56???
btw awesome post Smile

Yes I do know that.. And I know why.

The following user thanked EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

imfamousalr
03-09-2011, 12:38 AM #12
weedface
Pokemon Trainer
good job man
03-09-2011, 12:38 AM #13
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
I found APLDR, signing wouldn't be necessary.

so....is there some type of ETA of when you might find the keys?
03-09-2011, 12:49 AM #14
ballakid77
Gym leader
Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us the prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

can you list the self files in the dump please? A million thanks from me Happy

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Yes I do know that.. And I know why.

why does it work? is it cuz it was signed with a different key other than the private keys? or why??
03-09-2011, 12:52 AM #15
Originally posted by ballakid77 View Post
can you list the self files in the dump please? A million thanks from me Happy

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

why does it work? is it cuz it was signed with a different key other than the private keys? or why??

I won't say now, but I'll say it next time I update.
03-09-2011, 01:00 AM #16
ballakid77
Gym leader
I won't say now, but I'll say it next time I update.

Okay thanks because I have some selfs that I need to work for 3.56, wait pm me I think I have a theory of why
03-09-2011, 01:04 AM #17
Originally posted by ballakid77 View Post
Okay thanks because I have some selfs that I need to work for 3.56, wait pm me I think I have a theory of why

I'll list the selfs, not post links.
03-09-2011, 01:05 AM #18
wardoc22
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
tats cool keep going im supporting ya
03-09-2011, 01:06 AM #19
the test.pkg is a png image file, it works on every fw

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo