03-09-2011, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I THANK the flamers for flaming. You guys just make me stronger, and feed on your failness. If you must attempt to post on some others thread, you must be jealous, or have no idea what your doing. The very few of you that keep flaming, go ahead, you are making me stronger. Alot of people on this forum have no idea what they are talking about. REP means nothing, alot of REP doesn't mean your smart.

I will now post all my updates with a "update"

Update 1.) Attempt at downgrading.
What happens? It decides to throw an error saying "This data type is not supported" Maybe someone should create a firmware that spoof's 3.56. I don't think this would work though, but we could give it a try. I'll try that in a few hours.

Update 2.) 3.60 has some flaws..

Update 3.) Wan't to find the keys yourself? I might release a tutorial later.

We all know that 3.60 re-secures the console. BUT I'm working on something that might work, will report back later on updates.

Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us to prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

We don't have all keys. We fail to have the private keys. And, we do NOT have full access to lv2. How would you figure that? If we did, we would of had the keys a LONG time ago. I'm not going to use liquid oxygen, as that is kind of unpractical. I'll just dump to my PC.
Last edited by EnVy_AsTrO ; 03-13-2011 at 05:10 AM. Reason: There must always be flamers.

The following 32 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, Midnight.eGo, AlphaPoppy, ashman788, basser1, ChynkBud, david9602, DiJiTaLNiCk, dPaws, effinTyler, emersons35, Goblom, ILovePie24!!, imfamousalr, The Epic, J.V., JonnyH94, jsonnerrr, juliex877, killa skillz, MajorPSP156, NextGenTactics, Press ►, Sambrears, sithxnew, sj_7, Slay No More, StevzZy1, stuartlittle98, theycallmeryan, ThisIsBio, wardoc22
03-18-2011, 08:27 PM #191
Fake and gay
03-19-2011, 09:36 AM #192
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Oh wow you have no idea do you ... just leave.. and leave the threads to people that have a clue what they are talking about..
03-30-2011, 06:13 PM #193
kjoshi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
The RAM still contains all of the information the PS3 last wrote to it. In cooling the memory to a very low temperature the RAM sustains the information. This has to be done fast as the information still deteriorates over a short period of time giving you corrupt dumps.

Stupid you doesn't seem to understand that liquid oxygen is paramagnetic meaning that cooling it with that will disrupt with the PS3's electronics 'possibly' causing corrupt dumps or making it multifunctional. This is why overclockers use liquid nitrogen as it does not contain this property.

I also forgot about liquid oxygen being so easily obtainable. (sarcasm)

The overheating RAM thing... since when did flash memory produce a lot of heat...

Also, when were the private keys in the PS3... they were calculated from the public keys (that are in the PS3) from the 'random number fail'.

So who is clueless and gullible for believing a load of bullsh*t.

:O Teach me.
03-30-2011, 11:07 PM #194
uNReaL-x-TaLeNT
Do a barrel roll!
It IS Possible To "Spoof" The PS3 System Into Thinking It Is On 3.60FW.

I Will Be Releasing MajickiCk v1.02 CFW Later On This Week

It Has A Built In 3.60 Bypass//Spoof [Working] No Need For Charles\\F*ckPSN\\PSNDNS

Also, The Linux Situation - With MajickiCk Its Possible To Go Back To The Old Method Of Installing Linux\\Ubunta.

MajickiCk Will Also Support Broken Blu-Ray Firmware Updates - So You Can Play\\Store Backups

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo