03-09-2011, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I THANK the flamers for flaming. You guys just make me stronger, and feed on your failness. If you must attempt to post on some others thread, you must be jealous, or have no idea what your doing. The very few of you that keep flaming, go ahead, you are making me stronger. Alot of people on this forum have no idea what they are talking about. REP means nothing, alot of REP doesn't mean your smart.

I will now post all my updates with a "update"

Update 1.) Attempt at downgrading.
What happens? It decides to throw an error saying "This data type is not supported" Maybe someone should create a firmware that spoof's 3.56. I don't think this would work though, but we could give it a try. I'll try that in a few hours.

Update 2.) 3.60 has some flaws..

Update 3.) Wan't to find the keys yourself? I might release a tutorial later.

We all know that 3.60 re-secures the console. BUT I'm working on something that might work, will report back later on updates.

Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us to prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

We don't have all keys. We fail to have the private keys. And, we do NOT have full access to lv2. How would you figure that? If we did, we would of had the keys a LONG time ago. I'm not going to use liquid oxygen, as that is kind of unpractical. I'll just dump to my PC.
Last edited by EnVy_AsTrO ; 03-13-2011 at 05:10 AM. Reason: There must always be flamers.

The following 32 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, Midnight.eGo, AlphaPoppy, ashman788, basser1, ChynkBud, david9602, DiJiTaLNiCk, dPaws, effinTyler, emersons35, Goblom, ILovePie24!!, imfamousalr, The Epic, J.V., JonnyH94, jsonnerrr, juliex877, killa skillz, MajorPSP156, NextGenTactics, Press ►, Sambrears, sithxnew, sj_7, Slay No More, StevzZy1, stuartlittle98, theycallmeryan, ThisIsBio, wardoc22
03-09-2011, 01:07 AM #20
Originally posted by ddrrmm View Post
the test.pkg is a png image file, it works on every fw

It's not a PNG image file.. All PKG files require coding.

The following 2 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

basser1, jayconfly
03-09-2011, 01:10 AM #21
pro185
Do a barrel roll!
THANK YOU for doing this and not being a trolling b**** posting nothing but
my friend got 3.56 cfw
I HAVE 3.56 cfw
or my favorite...
SHUT THE F*** UP U LITTLE B**** I DO HAVE IT I AM FRIENDS WITH Kak AND HE GAVE ME IT SO SUCK MY D*** (i love when i get to laugh at these things b4 they are closed)

The following 2 users say thank you to pro185 for this useful post:

benyon, CodingNation
03-09-2011, 01:15 AM #22
Originally posted by pro185 View Post
THANK YOU for doing this and not being a trolling b**** posting nothing but
my friend got 3.56 cfw
I HAVE 3.56 cfw
or my favorite...
SHUT THE F*** UP U LITTLE B**** I DO HAVE IT I AM FRIENDS WITH Kak AND HE GAVE ME IT SO SUCK MY D*** (i love when i get to laugh at these things b4 they are closed)

3.56 CFW isn't the problem.. It's installing it that is. I can make a CFW in 10 minutes.. But it won't work, as you can't install it. YET.
03-09-2011, 01:25 AM #23
d1215
Gym leader
I always knew there was something odd with geohot's test package, when searching in there I just found so many odd things, such as pictures of spiderman?

The following user thanked d1215 for this useful post:

THE_JMAN
03-09-2011, 01:29 AM #24
mmkmmk3
SPACE COW
I'd like the self files
03-09-2011, 01:56 AM #25
Originally posted by mmkmmk3 View Post
I'd like the self files

Alright. I'll post them tomorrow.
03-09-2011, 02:28 AM #26
pro185
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
3.56 CFW isn't the problem.. It's installing it that is. I can make a CFW in 10 minutes.. But it won't work, as you can't install it. YET.

i know my point was all those little things that say there on it
Last edited by pro185 ; 03-09-2011 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Vaginas r cool
03-09-2011, 03:07 AM #27
mmkmmk3
SPACE COW
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
Alright. I'll post them tomorrow.

Thank you !
03-09-2011, 03:23 AM #28
Who's awesome?

You're awesome!

The following user thanked effinTyler for this useful post: