04-07-2011, 01:07 PM #1
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mathieulh confirms that the keys he released a couple months back can still be used to run your own signed code. Although he did say he will not release the current 3.60 keys he did say the previous keys will work.

You must login or register to view this content.
04-07-2011, 02:13 PM #11
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
The reason He's not releasing .. Is obviously coz of sony's recent actions .. Yes he is scared, but I suppose it's the right thing to do if you don't want a court case on your hands..
I for one, do believe him
04-07-2011, 02:28 PM #12
I hate the fact that my little brother keeps updating
04-07-2011, 03:19 PM #13
Agentcell
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TryCatchMe View Post
The reason He's not releasing .. Is obviously coz of sony's recent actions .. Yes he is scared, but I suppose it's the right thing to do if you don't want a court case on your hands..
I for one, do believe him

I don't see the big deal why he can't post what he knows. He can always use an alias name and post the keys or what ever to make the 3.60 cfw he so claims to have. There are many ways to pass information.
04-07-2011, 03:33 PM #14
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
Originally posted by Agentcell View Post
I don't see the big deal why he can't post what he knows. He can always use an alias name and post the keys or what ever to make the 3.60 cfw he so claims to have. There are many ways to pass information.

He never claimed to have 3.60CFW he said he could run Homebrew, which is what he gave the keys for already.

Thanks to JimErased and MBO for helping get my thread back to where it belongs!!!
Last edited by Suxh4rd2bu ; 04-07-2011 at 06:23 PM.
04-07-2011, 08:33 PM #15
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Mathieulh got big E-penis :carling:

But he knows stuff Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo