04-11-2011, 10:08 AM #1
Default Avatar
bman53
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A trickle of tantalizing Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception tidbits have cropped up the web via the pages of Official PlayStation Magazine.

According to the publication, developer Naughty Dog teased that this isn’t the last we’ll see of cheeky chappie Nathan Drake, stating “the Uncharted franchise was never conceived as a trilogy.”

As mentioned previously, the desert in the first trailer is Arabia’s Rub’ al Khali, and will throw “all the things you’d expect in a desert” at the player, including sandstorms and mirages.

Drake and long-time chum Sully are on the trail of the Iram of the Pillars, though you’ll also visit other locations including London and a jungle temple. Along the way they’ll be mixing it up with baddie Katherine Marlowe, who is part of a secret society dating back to the days of Queen Elizabeth I.

It also seems that Sully won't be the only familiar face players will be bumping into: "Of course, there are recurring characters from previous games," teased Naughty Dog. "We'll be sure to alert everyone if a public beta is in the works this time around," it added.

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception is due out exclusively on PlayStation 3 on November 1, 2011.

I dont know what you guys think about this,but i cant wait Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to bman53 for this useful post:

JakeP0500, Lord9Kon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo