04-26-2011, 05:02 AM #1
QS&SnD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As many of you may know, Playstation Network as been down for almost a week. A first SONY said they shut down PSN because of a suspected DDOS attack from 'Anonymous' but then a few day later they released a statement saying the Playstation Network has suffered a external intrusion (hacked). Many people suspect it is the Cyber-terrorist 'Anonymous' But Anoymous has said they have had nothing to do with these attacks on PSN.

Sony has said that they have got rid of PSN and started to re-build it from the ground up again those they can implement some more security in the PSN System. Trouble is SONY has had a long history of messing things up. Like when they released a System Update but then re-updated it because it had security issues, the Jailbreak Dongle, CFW, CFW Jailbreak. So that makes me think SONY might stuff up this 'new' Playstation Network.

Anyway. It has been rumored that Playstation Network will be up and running today, 26/04/2011 (Australia) or tomorrow. So Users may expect PSN to be back up and running soon, or a while...

But the thing that I wonder the most. Are we going to get anything in return for this massive problem (SONY being SONY with dumb the issue down) Because im sure many people would like to get something in return for this problem that should NEVER happen on a Gameing Network that stores people personal information and credit card details. What I mean is I want SONY to do something that pretty much says Sorry for this.

Anyway If you have any questions I found this page pretty useful. it respond to FAQ's many people have about the PSN Outage
You must login or register to view this content.

Thank You,

The following 8 users say thank you to QS&SnD for this useful post:

eQaLiZe, EstonianBeast, Hamilbum, jeffers07, kevinleonardo5, tasos2, xRaR, ZeroDargoon
04-26-2011, 07:11 AM #20
x-GuNPLaY---o
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xiLLuZioNzZx
Stop spamming

U obvisously haven't read my siggay
04-26-2011, 09:39 AM #21
Awesome if it's true,but I think it's just wishful thinking,I want to play Killzone 3 like a freaking coke addict!
04-26-2011, 09:52 AM #22
choclate393
Do a barrel roll!
nice post hopefully upp today cuz tmrw is skool
04-26-2011, 10:40 AM #23
See what happens when people hack........Dumbasses
04-26-2011, 11:18 AM #24
What I want in return.

NukeTown 24/7
04-26-2011, 11:20 AM #25
I hope it will be back soon!!
04-26-2011, 11:43 AM #26
Wondoh
Former Staff
When i saw the thread title i was like ... duhh /facepalm
but it explains everything Happy
04-26-2011, 11:54 AM #27
bobstar1
Little One
hope this is back up soon or by thursday.
04-26-2011, 12:07 PM #28
Good info indeed, my theroy is that Sony was hacked but not by Anons, probably some Anons that have left the real Anon crew and made their own, and using the knowlage of haking in their advantage Winky Winky Just my theroy, not gonna make a thread about it like many here do, if u have something on your mind just spill it out in one of these threads guys Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo