04-26-2011, 05:02 AM #1
QS&SnD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As many of you may know, Playstation Network as been down for almost a week. A first SONY said they shut down PSN because of a suspected DDOS attack from 'Anonymous' but then a few day later they released a statement saying the Playstation Network has suffered a external intrusion (hacked). Many people suspect it is the Cyber-terrorist 'Anonymous' But Anoymous has said they have had nothing to do with these attacks on PSN.

Sony has said that they have got rid of PSN and started to re-build it from the ground up again those they can implement some more security in the PSN System. Trouble is SONY has had a long history of messing things up. Like when they released a System Update but then re-updated it because it had security issues, the Jailbreak Dongle, CFW, CFW Jailbreak. So that makes me think SONY might stuff up this 'new' Playstation Network.

Anyway. It has been rumored that Playstation Network will be up and running today, 26/04/2011 (Australia) or tomorrow. So Users may expect PSN to be back up and running soon, or a while...

But the thing that I wonder the most. Are we going to get anything in return for this massive problem (SONY being SONY with dumb the issue down) Because im sure many people would like to get something in return for this problem that should NEVER happen on a Gameing Network that stores people personal information and credit card details. What I mean is I want SONY to do something that pretty much says Sorry for this.

Anyway If you have any questions I found this page pretty useful. it respond to FAQ's many people have about the PSN Outage
You must login or register to view this content.

Thank You,

The following 8 users say thank you to QS&SnD for this useful post:

eQaLiZe, EstonianBeast, Hamilbum, jeffers07, kevinleonardo5, tasos2, xRaR, ZeroDargoon
04-26-2011, 05:04 AM #2
blmm
I am error
Nice post...but i dont believe it till Sony confirm it 100% on twitter or playstation blog.

The following user thanked blmm for this useful post:

DaBesT-Animal
04-26-2011, 05:05 AM #3
great post, keep the good work
04-26-2011, 05:09 AM #4
x-GuNPLaY---o
Do a barrel roll!
This is the work of the almighty SOULJA BOY. Everyone give praise to the "Crank That" song.
04-26-2011, 05:31 AM #5
QS&SnD
Do a barrel roll!
Yes, I was just spreading the News. Im not gonna believe it till i see on Twitter and on the Official Playstation Blog
04-26-2011, 05:40 AM #6
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by SnD View Post
Yes, I was just spreading the News. Im not gonna believe it till i see on Twitter and on the Official Playstation Blog

Someone apparently called Sony, asked when PSN will be back up and running, and recieved "Idk, maybe a week, or a month." I don't think PSN will be back up anytime soon. ffs I just came back from finals and this happens. The LEAST Sony could do for compensation is a Time Frame when PSN will be back up.
04-26-2011, 05:41 AM #7
Nice thread, with excellent points. This situation is similar to politics, where the real truth or facts somehow gets burried. There is one question that comes to mind I have right now though....." What is going on with the 5 people that were arrested in England, supposidly connected with Anonymous???" Or was that staged??:confused:
04-26-2011, 05:41 AM #8
xRaR
Haxor!
Very Good Tread i hope its up today ive been so bored
Happy
04-26-2011, 05:43 AM #9
x-GuNPLaY---o
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jslammer View Post
Nice thread, with excellent points. This situation is similar to politics, where the real truth or facts somehow gets burried. There is one question that comes to mind I have right now though....." What is going on with the 5 people that were arrested in England, supposidly connected with Anonymous???" Or was that staged??:confused:

Do u really want to kno about that?
04-26-2011, 05:45 AM #10
great post man hoppfully it would be up by tomorrow and lets all hope sony doesnt F*ck up there servers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo