05-16-2011, 08:11 PM #1
divybc
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sony PSN Welcome Back Pack Announced!
Official source You must login or register to view this content. ll Date: May 16 2011[/color][/b][/center]

Originally posted by another user
Now that certain PSN services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming, it seems a good time to confirm what is being offered as part of the Welcome Back programme.
Once we restore PlayStation Store, which will be just a little while longer, you will have the opportunity to claim your Welcome Back gifts. Please note that the Welcome Back programme is only available for those countries with access to PlayStation Store*.

All existing PlayStation Network members will be able to access the following from PlayStation Store*:

Two PS3 games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet
Infamous*
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation*

For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:
LittleBigPlanet PSP
ModNation PSP
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation*

- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*
- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.
- For existing Music Unlimited subscribers, you will be given 30 days free subscription.
- We are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.

I would like to thank all of the developers and publishers involved in this programme for their support in making this happen. We certainly couldn’t have done it without you.
You will be able to access this content once PlayStation Store comes back online and we are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support and keep checking back on the blog for more information.
For eligibility for the welcome back programme consumers must be an account holder on 20 April 2011. Specific details about these offers and eligibility requirements will be posted as the services go live. All existing PSN registrants have 30 days from when the welcome back programme goes live to redeem their content.
For the German market, InFamous and Dead Nation will be replace with Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings in the selection of PS3 games.
For the German market, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation will be replaced with Everybody’s Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party in the selection of PSP games. Killzone Liberation will not offer online gameplay functionality.
Access to the 30 days free PS Plus subscription is only available for those countries where PS Plus is offered. You will have access to the PS Plus content planned for May for 30 days. Access to the free games and exclusive features finishes at the end of the 30-day subscription period. Anything you buy with exclusive discounts, dynamic themes and premium avatars are yours to keep forever.

This has been copied from the blog and twitter but this is official I will update this when they update again.

Update thought this would be quite useful

Public member quote.

oww come on after all this you give us games that we already had from playstation plus our people already bought a year ago?
really after all that time you cant give us something new?
from those 5 games i own 4 payed full prize
come on……
otherwise give us some good demos
duke nukem fear 3 our naything else
this is bad …..

Sony rep quote.

I’m really sorry that there is nothing there that you want. We’ve tried really hard to put together a list of high quality BD games, rather than simply offering cheaper PSN titles. The average metacritic rating for these games is over 84%, so these are high quality games. Unfortunately with a user base of 77m people, it is really hard to offer something for everyone.

UPDATE

DETAILS OF SCEE IDENTITY THEFT PROGRAM
Source You must login or register to view this content. ll Date 17/05/2011 ll By oIDivybc

Last week we informed you that we would be liaising with providers of identity theft protection plans following the malicious attack on PlayStation Network throughout our region. We are now in a position to provide you with actual details of the programme for current PlayStation Network and Qriocity consumers in UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany.
As I have explained previously, identifying such programmes for the many countries within the SCEE region is a very complicated process. Each country has a different way of handling identity theft; whilst some offer relatively sophisticated services, others may not. Therefore, we must stress that this is an ongoing process which will see new identity theft protection programmes identified where possible.
That said, we are pleased to advise that Affinion International Limited, a leader in identity protection products in Europe, will be offering a comprehensive service that covers a significant proportion of PSN users free of charge for the first 12 months.
Affinion International Limited will be offering the following identity theft protection service and insurance through their fraud protect programme for the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany.
The fraud protect proposition cover three key areas:*
Personal Information protection
Monitoring and Alerting Service
Personal Information Protection Software
Help / Assistance and guidance
Dedicated helpline
Victim of Fraud support
Financial Protection
Insurance that covers the expenses incurred in identity restoration following identity fraud
Card Monitoring and Alerting Service
We are still working to identify similar services for those countries not covered by this offering, and this will depend on reputable businesses offering appropriate services. As such, we promise to keep you updated on progress right here on PlayStation.Blog.
We will provide you with information on how to contact Affinion shortly about this service.
Please note that PSN customers under the age of 18 are advised to consult their parent or guardian.
*For information as to the terms and conditions of Affinion International Limited’s programme please visit:
UK – You must login or register to view this content.
France – You must login or register to view this content.
Italy – You must login or register to view this content.
Germany – You must login or register to view this content.
Spain – You must login or register to view this content.
* For eligibility for fraud protect consumers must be 18+ and be an account holder on 20 April 2011.
Last edited by divybc ; 05-17-2011 at 04:44 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to divybc for this useful post:

Commodent, Extended, J-J, Jakob, mw2Lobbys, Noonan90, Nummpty, pspdoggy1, SkaterCookie, SU44K8, SuperGamecube64, TairyHesticles, Teh Niganator, TheGamerBurton, TheLastOutLaw, ThirdCoast, WiKKiD, xkia, xX_pedusky_Xx
05-16-2011, 08:27 PM #11
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by bensrevenge View Post
i saw this on playstation blog but theyve removed it lol

maybe sony changed their mind....cheap assses....
05-16-2011, 08:27 PM #12
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by bensrevenge View Post
i saw this on playstation blog but theyve removed it lol

Well I got it in here so its all good and ill update this as they update.
05-16-2011, 08:29 PM #13
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 786 View Post
meh,them games are old -.-

tru dat bro

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by zDIVYBC View Post
Well I got it in here so its all good and ill update this as they update.

I have a PSP, always updated it to new firmware... am I entitled to those PSP games? I have a PS3 account...is that the same for my PSP?
05-16-2011, 08:30 PM #14
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
tru dat bro

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I have a PSP, always updated it to new firmware... am I entitled to those PSP games? I have a PS3 account...is that the same for my PSP?

Yeh you should be.
05-16-2011, 08:32 PM #15
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Yeh you should be.

cool thankx....can you download all this shiittt as we speak? is the PS3 STORE online yet?
05-16-2011, 08:33 PM #16
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
I knew It Before Your Post!! Anyway.. Good Thread!! Winky WinkyWinky Winky
05-16-2011, 08:33 PM #17
MrMasterDazzle
Are you high?
That a good thing for you then Smile

Yeah it is Dancing
05-16-2011, 08:55 PM #18
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
To be honest I'm a bit disappointed.
05-16-2011, 09:00 PM #19
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by sh View Post
To be honest I'm a bit disappointed.

Allot might be but im just glad psn is back, Although them games are quite weak ! aw well we cant expect better its a free service they could have been snide and gave us sweet **** all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo