05-18-2011, 06:12 AM #1
Spraze
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, today i was goin to get on psn, and it says i have to change my pword. using email. I used a fake, and then tried deleteing the acc on ps3 and remaking it. It said i still needed to send via email bla bla. So i finally made the fake email and when i try to send the email to my email. it says Error: 80023156 or it says "a server error has occured"

if i try with another account it says perfectly it sent it.

Help gets 40k :love:
05-18-2011, 06:29 AM #2
I had an email i could not access, so i called sony. All i had to do was tell him the email, the account name, and my console serial number and he changed the email for me. I am still awaiting the email and i called around 12 hours ago. Here is what is on the Playstation website:

"I provided a fake email address, birthday, and or other identifying information and don't remember it.
-If you are unable to successfully set a new password using the methods provided, you will have to
contact PlayStation support. Before doing so, please have your:
-Online ID
-Sign-in ID (email address)
-Console serial number"
Last edited by mman259 ; 05-18-2011 at 06:36 AM.
05-18-2011, 06:30 AM #3
NorskTnaka
At least I can fight
try signing on your account on playstation network, it takes up to 24 hours for them to send you a reset email though :\
05-18-2011, 06:40 AM #4
Tyga.
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by h View Post
try signing on your account on playstation network, it takes up to 24 hours for them to send you a reset email though :\

I did that but they didnt send me an email :jim:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo