07-15-2008, 08:10 PM #1
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i think sony owned, the games like Resistance 2, MAG, littlebig planet Owned!

what do you think about it?

-Oc
07-15-2008, 08:16 PM #2
pyosnka
Do a barrel roll!
MAG looks awesome. 256 players?! *brain explodes*
07-16-2008, 02:25 AM #3
MAG, LBP, RESISTANCE2!!! I'm so excited Happy
My thoughts:
I thought that the Sony Conference was hands down domination of E3. They really brought up everything that people wanted to hear about new games like LBP, R2, etc. Also the showing of MAG was quite a surprise which I'm really looking forward to have no life when that comes out. Then how they set up the stage, it looked amazing. The colors were great and they were smart to not talk about Home and previous achievements that people were exalted over like trophies and in game xmb. Then they showed how people can download movies and shows which is cool because you don't only rent them, but you can buy them and keep them on your hard drive in Standard Definition or High Definition. Definitely a great show! Still watching some more E3 now.
07-18-2008, 09:35 PM #4
OneManKlan
Error… Cat invasion!
They took E3... They owned it
07-18-2008, 10:18 PM #5
iamtheman
is just the man!
Every system had good stuff. I'm exited for these things to come out.
07-20-2008, 06:06 AM #6
AMAZING PRESENTATION!!! They came. you saw, they conquered. I love how together the transitions were and how streamline the presentation was. They also showed the most. With all that they showed, they definitely had the best presentation of this years E3, just like how they had the best last year. SONY knows how to present themselves. My favorite part was the LittleBigPlanet show with the statistics. It was so funny and adorable, I couldn't stop laughing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo