Post: Is there a way of installing earlier versions of black ops game data[OFW]
07-13-2012, 08:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was just wondering if you can install the black ops game data version 1.02 on OFW 4.20 ps3 without having to install the version 1.13? Is there anyway you can do this?
07-14-2012, 04:00 PM #11
Eddie
Big Sister
Originally posted by samleejones View Post
I was just wondering if you can install the black ops game data version 1.02 on OFW 4.20 ps3 without having to install the version 1.13? Is there anyway you can do this?

you looking to do prestige hack? you cant do it without CFW PS3 like Mudkip said, it can be downloaded and installed on your CFW PS3 and then you data transfer to your 4.20, i do the prestige service for black ops (not free) lol
07-14-2012, 04:29 PM #12
Originally posted by x View Post
you looking to do prestige hack? you cant do it without CFW PS3 like Mudkip said, it can be downloaded and installed on your CFW PS3 and then you data transfer to your 4.20, i do the prestige service for black ops (not free) lol

i dont have another ps3 /: and i cant put cfw on my 4.20 either so i guessed i'm screwed :L
is there a way to data transfer from your pc to a ps3?
07-14-2012, 04:40 PM #13
Eddie
Big Sister
Originally posted by samleejones View Post
i dont have another ps3 /: and i cant put cfw on my 4.20 either so i guessed i'm screwed :L
is there a way to data transfer from your pc to a ps3?

no man you are screwed lol, what is it your looking for anyway
07-14-2012, 06:12 PM #14
Originally posted by x View Post
no man you are screwed lol, what is it your looking for anyway

To host zombies online without getting banned..already got banned once -.-

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by Liatron
Basically all you have to do is delete your game data. Not your saves though, just the install data, and then go onto the game. You will however not be able to play the game online with your friends or be signed into PlayStation Network while playing on the 'nonupdated' version of the game.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by iOdysseus View Post
Delete your game data. That's it.

Hey, i just deleted my game data then used a patch blocker to try and play online...but it just says the servers are not available at this time after trying to play online.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo