Post: leaked images of the new ps3 model cech 4000 series
07-13-2012, 10:48 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today a Brazilian website has posted photographs of what it claims is the new SKU, they also have a letter from Sony Brazil, mentioning HDD sizes of 16GB, 250GB and 500GB, here is the letter followed by some images:

You must login or register to view this content.

source You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Xx--AIDAN--xX ; 07-13-2012 at 10:50 PM.

The following user thanked Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

Cien
07-13-2012, 10:51 PM #2
Why is Sony focussing on making the Ps3 Slimmer they should be planning a ps4 by now!!!! :wtf:
07-13-2012, 10:56 PM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by ariel28 View Post
Why is Sony focussing on making the Ps3 Slimmer they should be planning a ps4 by now!!!! :wtf:
Because there's nothing new out there for future gaming systems and there's still loads to do with the ps3. Why make a new console with hardly anything new out there. So why should the waste time and build the ps4 then 3months down the line something big comes in and then they have lost out. So if the make newer ps3s they can still build things in the ps3 because there's plenty that you can do with the ps3. Then when they find what they want for the ps4 they cant focus on that but id rather have the ps4 when the ps3 cant get any better.
07-13-2012, 11:07 PM #4
Media907
League Champion
Looks Legit
07-14-2012, 12:20 AM #5
BAMF
Social Engineer
There must have been someone genius out there that thought, "hmmm lets make this bitch mo' round!"

The following user thanked BAMF for this useful post:

brookboy98
07-14-2012, 12:53 AM #6
i wonder, wont this overheat more?
07-14-2012, 01:51 AM #7
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by xX View Post
Today a Brazilian website has posted photographs of what it claims is the new SKU, they also have a letter from Sony Brazil, mentioning HDD sizes of 16GB, 250GB and 500GB, here is the letter followed by some images:

Why is this in General Questions? I think you may have posted in the wrong section by accident, ask a mod to move it :y:
But on topic, seems very legit, but why make a new model? The slim is perfectly fine.
07-14-2012, 01:57 AM #8
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by 101 View Post
Why is this in General Questions? I think you may have posted in the wrong section by accident, ask a mod to move it :y:
But on topic, seems very legit, but why make a new model? The slim is perfectly fine.
because its not a General Question man thats why plus it belongs here because its a discussion on what do you guys think off the new model? and yeah the slim is fine but Sony ovb want to make more money and i wont be requesting it to be moved because its were it belongs.
07-14-2012, 02:00 AM #9
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by xX View Post
because its not a General Question man thats why plus it belongs here because its a discussion on what do you guys think off the new model? and yeah the slim is fine but Sony ovb want to make more money and i wont be requesting it to be moved because its were it belongs.

I know it's a discussion, but if you look at what section it's in, it's under General Questions not General Discussion, get what I'm saying?

I think I'll be staying with my current model, it's perfectly fine how it is.
07-14-2012, 02:05 AM #10
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by 101 View Post
I know it's a discussion, but if you look at what section it's in, it's under General Questions not General Discussion, get what I'm saying?

I think I'll be staying with my current model, it's perfectly fine how it is.
yeh that was because it wasn't confirmed that its 100% real by Sony yet so once they confirm il request it to changed Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo