08-05-2012, 04:44 AM #1
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bethesda released the new Add-On for Skyrim for the Xbox 360 on June 26. What about the PS3 you may ask? Well it just got delayed due to the fact that they are not
Originally posted by another user
satisfied yet with Dawnguard's performance on the PS3
They have realized how buggy Skyrim is for the PS3 since Day 1 and they do not want peoples experience with the game to be worse.
Here is the complete statement they have made on the Add-On. What do you think of the issues that Bethesda has been having lately?

Originally posted by another user
"We are not satisfied yet with Dawnguard's performance on the PS3.
"We would like for everyone to have a chance to play Dawnguard, but we aren't going to release it for PS3 knowing that some people's experience in Skyrim will be worse.
"We do everything we can to have our content available to all; from our free updates, to user mods, to paid DLC. We're as disappointed as our fans when that isn't the case, but we'll continue to push for that reality."

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by AlphaPoppy ; 08-05-2012 at 05:24 AM. Reason: added picture

The following user thanked AlphaPoppy for this useful post:

Darth Saul
09-02-2012, 07:37 PM #11
LeeTemplar
Pokemon Trainer
Bethesda admits Skyrim players may never get Dawnguard on PS3
09-02-2012, 09:15 PM #12
Yeah, I've read it's not happening at all. I've been waiting to buy it until a GOTY edition is released, but there's probably no point now.
09-05-2012, 11:47 PM #13
TeaBagS
Do a barrel roll!
wouldnt be suprised if ps3 gets no DLC at all. shame :(
09-06-2012, 11:45 AM #14
I'd rather wait a bit longer for them to address a problem on a larger scale and perhaps fix more.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo