Post: Would you prefer name changing, or all names opened up?
09-05-2012, 03:23 AM #1
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I know the PS4 is probably a long ways away, but still, you have to be wondering about a lot of things for the system.

My biggest hope isn't even Cross Game Chat, mine will probably be the ability to change your name Smile

But I wonder what you prefer, the ability to change a name, knowing that it may be taken and you'll spend hours making up one.

Or, that with the arrival of the PS4 comes a clean slate of names to create. Knowing that all the names are opened up and you can finally have that OG PSN or SEN that you always wanted :happycry:

What's your thoughts?
09-05-2012, 03:27 AM #2
Expositional
Gym leader
I doudt they will do a clean seat but if they announce that it will be im
Getting it as soon as possible and racking up all OG names i can think of as fast as possible and then selling them a few years later. Hahah
09-05-2012, 05:41 AM #3
Reaper X
Bounty hunter
This talk about name change again?

PSN is one thing and PS4 is another. I don't think we'll be able to change our name. But if it does come to that, cheaters and scammers will be very happy.
09-05-2012, 09:26 AM #4
cheese&crack
Gym leader
You can change your name on Xbox!? So you should be able to change your name/ID on the PS4. I would pay to change mine lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo