12-28-2012, 08:08 PM #1
sirdee6666
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I bought in 2011 Xploder ultimate edition for Ps3,since yesterday does not work ,its say(the license for this product has expired) Does it mean that I have to buy a new Xploder in stores?I bought my boxed version of Media Markt in Germanyalready wrote to Xploder support (ticket) but still no answers. Please tell me what i need to do Thanks
12-29-2012, 02:30 AM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by sirdee6666 View Post
Hi I bought in 2011 Xploder ultimate edition for Ps3,since yesterday does not work ,its say(the license for this product has expired) Does it mean that I have to buy a new Xploder in stores?I bought my boxed version of Media Markt in Germanyalready wrote to Xploder support (ticket) but still no answers. Please tell me what i need to do Thanks

That's because Xploder is a yearly subscription. Yes you have to buy another license not the disc. You can buy one from our Store here: You must login or register to view this content.
12-29-2012, 02:34 AM #3
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
That's because Xploder is a yearly subscription. Yes you have to buy another license not the disc. You can buy one from our Store here: You must login or register to view this content.

Coqui, I had elite for almost 2 weeks now and haven't received any xploder download link.
I only got the product key but where do I enter that?
12-29-2012, 02:37 AM #4
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Nubz View Post
Coqui, I had elite for almost 2 weeks now and haven't received any xploder download link.
I only got the product key but where do I enter that?

Here's the download link for Xploder: You must login or register to view this content.

Remember that you need an account on You must login or register to view this content. to activate Xploder. Smile
12-29-2012, 02:42 AM #5
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
Here's the download link for Xploder: You must login or register to view this content.

Remember that you need an account on You must login or register to view this content. to activate Xploder. Smile

Could you make me an account there because every time I try I get an error saying I have to accept terms and conditions but I did tick the box. :(
12-29-2012, 08:33 AM #6
sirdee6666
NextGenUpdate Elite
Coqui Thank you for answer Winky Winky I have now Elite for 1 year Happy . Can Close :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo