10-14-2009, 11:31 PM #1
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Although Sucker Punch hasn't responded to this yet, it appears work is already underway on an inFamous sequel for Sony's PS3 console.

Speaking on his Twitter page, David Sullivan today confirmed (now removed) the existence of inFamous 2, with Cole being recast.

To quote: “First voiceover/motion capture audition today for a video game. Re-casting of Cole in the sequel of Infamous. “I’ll melt your face.”

Actress Yvette Nicole Brown (who voiced Moya) later responded to Sullivan, claiming he “would be awesome as Cole”.

With voice-over auditions currently going on, the game won’t be released or shown for quite some time. The question that will sit in the mind of gamers now will be when and where will Sony and Sucker Punch showoff the inFamous sequel.
10-14-2009, 11:37 PM #2
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
dope.. I loved the first one
10-16-2009, 11:26 PM #3
Maniac
Bounty hunter
I don't want Infamous 2 yet!!!!! I WANT SLY COOPER 4!!!
10-17-2009, 09:33 AM #4
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
Originally posted by Maniac View Post
I don't want Infamous 2 yet!!!!! I WANT SLY COOPER 4!!!

Same here I really dont want infamous where the FUCC is sly 4?!?:Upside Down Happymad::(
10-17-2009, 12:08 PM #5
waltuO
N'wahs With Attitude
Yess!!! I Absoluteley Loved The First inFamous It Was Great, I Think I Read This In A Magasine Aswell BTW Lol. And I Also Heard That There Is Gonna Be An inFamous Film Coming Out? But How Would That Work Because Theres A Different Ending If Your Good/Bad/Neutral So WTF?
10-18-2009, 11:08 PM #6
jeeezy15
Little One
AWESOME first game was amazing cant wait...that would be sweet if there was a movie xToXiiCkZz
10-20-2009, 02:12 PM #7
gaminggod69
Can’t trickshot me!
sounds like it will be a fire wielding main charecter from the comments they made. which would be awesome.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo