10-02-2013, 03:18 AM #1
Maggie Simpson
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
People in the SB have been asking this all day today so....

Main Features in system software update version 4.50 Cool Man (aka Tustin)

-Auto download of system software updates has been expanded to support all PSN users.

-Auto download support of purchases made on the Sony Entertainment Network online store will be made available to all PSN users.

-New options for trophy privacy settings allow users to set which trophies are visible.

-Data can now be transferred from PS3 to PS Vita using Wi-Fi or an Ethernet connection.

Main features in system software update version 4.46 Cool Man (aka Tustin)

- You can now hide notifications when you earn a trophy.

-An issue in which the XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) menu is not displayed after updating the system software to version 4.45 was observed. This version of the system software addresses this issue.

-If the XMB™ menu is not displayed, you must perform the update by starting the system in safe mode.

Not even that big of a deal... just figured i would post this so people would stop asking. :p

Ref-
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user groaned Maggie Simpson for this awful post:

smashedya
10-02-2013, 03:21 AM #2
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Maggie

-Auto download support of purchases made on the Sony Entertainment Network online store will be made available to all PSN users.

Schwing!
Last edited by Kidd Cold ; 10-02-2013 at 03:27 AM.
10-02-2013, 03:25 AM #3
Maggie Simpson
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Kidd
Schwing!

Im not sure what that means. :unsure:
10-02-2013, 03:33 AM #4
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Maggie
Im not sure what that means. :unsure:

You must be younger.. It's from Wayne's World.. Written Schwing or Shwing (Its a reference to getting a boner).

10-02-2013, 03:34 AM #5
Maggie Simpson
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Kidd
You must be younger.. It's from Wayne's World.. Written Schwing or Shwing (Its a reference to getting a boner).

oh, haha. :pHappy
10-02-2013, 07:52 PM #6
Originally posted by Angel
This is much better, goodbye to my ps plus thats for sure.. the games they give away are 90% shit anyway..

my guess is you wont be getting a PS4 then..... PS+ is required for online gaming except for free to play games
10-04-2013, 01:31 PM #7
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Angel
Sadly not, I will get a PS4 around a year later but for now there are so many PS3 titles I have never played that the PS4 coming out will only benefit me further by the games dropping in price.

As for PS Plus, it's not that amazing.. Just my opinion lol x

Shit games?
All the full games they give every month with PS Plus are AAA Games, from the top of my head some amazing games;

Far Cry 3
Assasins Creed 3
Maffia 2
Uncharted 3
Saints Row 3
LittleBigPlanet
Spec Ops: The Line

And that's nearly not all of them, plus I haven't even mentioned the free PS Vita games you get/could get with PS Plus
My opinion is that PS Plus offers you an awesome service for an amazing price, as these games would cost you way more than 60 bucks a year. Don't forget about all the discounts you get, wich save you a bit here and there.

x
Last edited by Mezzid ; 10-04-2013 at 01:34 PM.
10-04-2013, 10:35 PM #8
WoW

Not bad
Drack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo