05-27-2014, 02:41 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, since I haven't released anything in the regular forums for a while I decided I'd release a Watch Dogs RTM Tool. I'll be updating this tool each time a new update comes out and as well as I will try and keep on adding more features to it. If you guys have any suggestions or have encountered any kind of problem with the tool please let me now Smile.

You must login or register to view this content.

Download Links: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan Link: You must login or register to view this content. (4/50 because of hard encryption, detections are all false positive).

Change Log:

v1.5

*Added XP multiplier to the "Stats" tab
*Added Infinite Mission Time
*Added Infinite Vehicle Health

Credits:

-KranK_ModZ for the ammo offset
Last edited by RatchetBooty ; 05-30-2014 at 02:20 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

AncientKurama, animalovich, Creepz, Dog88Christian, dolby1, Frank Ryan, Gay For Satan, Gemi, HaTeRM4NR33T, hibye3, i6oz, IDIOTICmodder, iiSNiPPEzZxX, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, Invose, iRoyal // MoDz, ItsFrzky, ResistTheJamsha, Joel, joni_djESP, KareraHekku, TheMightyMoJo, Deleted-User0000000012210, LaughTracks, Luxify, M-alShammary, minimal08, Miyata, MODZ4FUN420, Moneybird1, MR_M5, Mui_G, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Nrews, Nug, Pat Stay, Phreaker, Siknik64, Snoop, Swifter, Taylors Bish, Ciri, TURPIN, Tustin, wajdi9, xSlinkeyy, yomen9
05-27-2014, 02:44 AM #2
Nice Broo <3
05-27-2014, 02:44 AM #3
Citadel
Samurai Poster
I tested the tool and shit does work. (I won't personally use it since do enjoy the game(story is shit and I completed it already) lol but it does work You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Staff sticky this tool. ONLY one that works as of right now Smile xD
05-27-2014, 02:58 AM #4
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
I tested the tool and shit does work. (I won't personally use it since do enjoy the game(story is shit and I completed it already) lol but it does work You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Staff sticky this tool. ONLY one that works as of right now Smile xD

The other one that was released also works, for me atleast. But this one has more options.
05-27-2014, 02:59 AM #5
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by iiSNiPPEzZxX View Post
The other one that was released also works, for me atleast. But this one has more options.

This one is from a trusting member. I run all programs in sandboxes though
05-27-2014, 04:14 AM #6
RambosNGU
Bounty hunter
Thanks <33
05-27-2014, 04:39 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Hey guys, since I haven't released anything in the regular forums for a while I decided I'd release a Watch Dogs RTM Tool. I'll be updating this tool each time a new update comes out and as well as I will try and keep on adding more features to it. If you guys have any suggestions or have encountered any kind of problem with the tool please let me now Smile.

Virus Scan Link: You must login or register to view this content. (4/50 because of hard encryption, detections are all false positive).

Credits:

Whats this Digital Trip crap? Only players with exclusive DLC or what?
05-27-2014, 11:16 AM #8
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Chris88 View Post
Whats this Digital Trip crap? Only players with exclusive DLC or what?

No you do not need to have a DLC installed to be able to play the Digital Trips. It's for all players, simply open your cell phone (dpad up), scroll down until you find "Digital Trips" and you will see 4 game modes that you can play while your sleeping. So basically, you're asleep when you're playing these game modes.
05-27-2014, 04:55 PM #9
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens

Credits:

Another great tool from another great member. Keep up the work.
P.S.. MAKE A SKATE 3 TOOL :FU:
05-27-2014, 08:43 PM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
No you do not need to have a DLC installed to be able to play the Digital Trips. It's for all players, simply open your cell phone (dpad up), scroll down until you find "Digital Trips" and you will see 4 game modes that you can play while your sleeping. So basically, you're asleep when you're playing these game modes.

Ah okay thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo