07-28-2016, 01:36 AM #1
Falcon
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a guide to how to setup vpn on your console. If you have tried all other different method with no success then you need to follow my guide. This is the most easiest and simple setup out there.

Things you need:
Ethernet cable
Laptop/PC with wired or wireless connection
Any VPN

Instructions:
1. Connect your ps3 to laptop/pc thru Ethernet cable.
2. Now connect to a VPN server.
3. Right click on your Local Area connection 2 (which is my VPN) and click on Properties, go to Sharing Tap, Check "allow other network users to connect through this computer network connection" and choose Local Area Connection 3 (which in case is my ps3) as your home network connection, click OK
4. On PS3/PS4, go to network connection, connect as a wired connection.
5. Now test your ip thru internet search.
6. If you get any error or blank screen, just restart your ps3/ps4.
Voila, you re now protected!
Last edited by Falcon ; 07-30-2016 at 07:46 AM.
07-28-2016, 03:21 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Why does this need to be Elite only lol?
08-08-2016, 05:55 PM #3
OMG dude for some reason I must be following the tutorial wrong somehow that or I'm retarded (probably) but its not working. I have the ethernet cable connected to the ps3, i have my laptop connected to wifi, i have the vpn server running, i have the share options correctly done on the vpn, but for some reason my ps3 won't find the ip. and when it does find the ip it won't connect to the internet.
08-09-2016, 07:46 PM #4
Originally posted by IIUniversal View Post
OMG dude for some reason I must be following the tutorial wrong somehow that or I'm retarded (probably) but its not working. I have the ethernet cable connected to the ps3, i have my laptop connected to wifi, i have the vpn server running, i have the share options correctly done on the vpn, but for some reason my ps3 won't find the ip. and when it does find the ip it won't connect to the internet.

Bridge the connections on your pc. And change the ps3's internet setting to wired.
08-10-2016, 06:19 PM #5
Originally posted by Maniacal
Bridge the connections on your pc. And change the ps3's internet setting to wired.

I did that but it still didn't work.
08-16-2016, 06:19 PM #6
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Need good free vpn, Help me guys :/
08-22-2016, 08:49 PM #7
Falcon
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by IIUniversal View Post

Put DNS setting as Manual
Primary DNS 8 . 8 . 8 . 8
Secondary DNS 8 . 8 . 4 . 4
Or/and
Disable any antivirus on your computer.
That should fix your issue.
Last edited by Falcon ; 08-25-2016 at 05:18 AM.
08-28-2016, 07:00 AM #8
iDeity
Bounty hunter
This probably varies depending on what VPN you use but I was able to get my VPN working on my PS3 by editing the IPv4 properties to use the IP address 192.168.137.1 and the subnet to 255.255.255.0 and then checking validate settings upon exit, after sharing the VPN's connection and whatnot
08-31-2016, 11:29 PM #9
Falcon
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SeBaS View Post
This probably varies depending on what VPN you use but I was able to get my VPN working on my PS3 by editing the IPv4 properties to use the IP address 192.168.137.1 and the subnet to 255.255.255.0 and then checking validate settings upon exit, after sharing the VPN's connection and whatnot

When you share your VPN to PS3, it automatically changes this to that ip. lol
09-01-2016, 01:13 AM #10
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by iicanhax View Post
need good free vpn, help me guys :/

ipvanish

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo