10-06-2016, 09:53 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I haven't really been on PS3 for over 1 year now. Since the new COD is coming out soon, I wonder if people still even play PS3 anymore. If they do, what is something that you do on it besides being on a next gen console? I mean modding has got to a point where, people could put there jailbreaks in microwaves, and not care at all. What's your opinion on this?
11-14-2016, 08:17 AM #11
Originally posted by M8 View Post
Personally, I play bo2 and gta v and dont see as many modders as everyone suspects. I mod myself but mainly for bo2, i do recoveries for gta but thats it.

Just to confirm, "bo2" is Call of Duty: Black Ops II ?
11-14-2016, 03:39 PM #12
Originally posted by Noveau View Post
Just to confirm, "bo2" is Call of Duty: Black Ops II ?

yes it is
11-15-2016, 12:23 AM #13
Originally posted by M8 View Post
yes it is

Cool, is Black Ops II more liked than Black Ops III?
11-15-2016, 11:20 AM #14
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I haven't really been on PS3 for over 1 year now. Since the new COD is coming out soon, I wonder if people still even play PS3 anymore. If they do, what is something that you do on it besides being on a next gen console? I mean modding has got to a point where, people could put there jailbreaks in microwaves, and not care at all. What's your opinion on this?

On a CFW console you could play ps1 and ps2 games and download them from internet and it is awesome as alot of the really old games rock for example : Metal gear solid 3, Crash bandicoot and stuff
11-15-2016, 11:50 AM #15
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
On a CFW console you could play ps1 and ps2 games and download them from internet and it is awesome as alot of the really old games rock for example : Metal gear solid 3, Crash bandicoot and stuff

I did not realize the CFW allowed PS1 and PS2 games, but it makes sense since you unlock the console to do far more than a stock one does. I have a lot of PS1 and PS2 games too, I need to look more into this : )
11-15-2016, 11:52 AM #16
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
I did not realize the CFW allowed PS1 and PS2 games, but it makes sense since you unlock the console to do far more than a stock one does. I have a lot of PS1 and PS2 games too, I need to look more into this : )

If you need help in this shoot me out a message I'll be glad to help you out. Alot of ps1 and ps2 are not on ps3 and that is why CFW consoles allows you to play them in a certain way.
11-15-2016, 08:03 PM #17
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
I believe PS3 gaming and modding is not completely dead. I mean PS4 gaming(COD) doesn't have classics... who we all loved the most. As for modding... there is always more to do, but we keep losing all our best coders, debuggers...etc because people helping them think it is dead. Also believe it or not... COD isn't all that great xD there are many many others game to be played and modded whether its on or offline... I would really hate for PS3 modding to die. I mean... PS4 can't really be modded... and we are ... modders. We need somewhere to do it and there is nothing wrong with it being PS3 just because PS4 is out. I mean i only play PS4. But if i have some other friends, like lots of em wanting to play PS3 and hangout i wouldn't mind. Zombies i mean... who can sit here and tell me we didn't have some of the greatest times ever playing zombies. As for modding... i know gun game on zombies has been created... let's create more game modes for it. As well as multiplayer. Playing custom dodge-ball i literally had sooo much fun playing that back in the day and we can invent more and this was mostly on Black Ops 1. We can do this for all the epic COD series... I believe in this and don't see any reason to quit.

The following user thanked TylerMods for this useful post:

Cain532
11-16-2016, 05:24 PM #18
I still haven't finished anything in my backlog. PS3 isn't going anywhere.
11-23-2016, 02:46 AM #19
This is good to hear : ) I have been playing on and off since 2007, but definitely have put more time into gaming this year than all previous years combined. I missed out on a lot of great games and am just now getting to them. All my friends are insisting I forget about it and purchase a PS4 and Xbox One ASAP, but hell there are even SNES/Genesis games I still explore that I never got around to in the 90s.

Same goes for PC, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Xbox Original, and Xbox 360.

I can relate to this completely!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo