10-06-2016, 09:53 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I haven't really been on PS3 for over 1 year now. Since the new COD is coming out soon, I wonder if people still even play PS3 anymore. If they do, what is something that you do on it besides being on a next gen console? I mean modding has got to a point where, people could put there jailbreaks in microwaves, and not care at all. What's your opinion on this?
10-06-2016, 09:57 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
PS3's are as useless as this thread.
10-06-2016, 10:08 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Remy View Post
PS3's are as useless as this thread.

The grind to Eagle Smilie is going great by bashing on others I see Remy! Keep up the good work man Happy I hope to see that Eagle soon sir!
10-07-2016, 06:38 AM #4
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by October View Post
The grind to Eagle Smilie is going great by bashing on others I see Remy! Keep up the good work man Happy I hope to see that Eagle soon sir!

haha, yeah its dead, games are ether full of cheaters or dead, i only use the ps3 to mod accounts for people and earn more trophies, sometimes i go on to play with friends but that's it, i do the same on xbox but not so much for the achievements, i only play xbox mostly for the exclusives and cod4 atm. other then that playing current gen consoles or doing other stuff,
10-13-2016, 03:31 AM #5
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I haven't really been on PS3 for over 1 year now. Since the new COD is coming out soon, I wonder if people still even play PS3 anymore. If they do, what is something that you do on it besides being on a next gen console? I mean modding has got to a point where, people could put there jailbreaks in microwaves, and not care at all. What's your opinion on this?

I myself go on ps3 time to time to play some Zombies on good BO1 with my friend.

Modding wise, i sold my CFW PS3 few months back. it got boring tbh.
10-13-2016, 12:38 PM #6
Play games
Last edited by Ilmarinen ; 07-12-2017 at 08:25 PM.
10-14-2016, 12:48 AM #7
Honestly I love playing the classic game and creating some new mods to mess around with. Have not lost my passion for PS3.

The following user thanked xMewMods for this useful post:

Dro
10-21-2016, 11:24 AM #8
I'm playing the old games LOL :salll:
11-08-2016, 12:56 AM #9
Originally posted by xMewMods View Post
Honestly I love playing the classic game and creating some new mods to mess around with. Have not lost my passion for PS3.

This is good to hear : ) I have been playing on and off since 2007, but definitely have put more time into gaming this year than all previous years combined. I missed out on a lot of great games and am just now getting to them. All my friends are insisting I forget about it and purchase a PS4 and Xbox One ASAP, but hell there are even SNES/Genesis games I still explore that I never got around to in the 90s.

Same goes for PC, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Xbox Original, and Xbox 360.
11-14-2016, 04:35 AM #10
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I haven't really been on PS3 for over 1 year now. Since the new COD is coming out soon, I wonder if people still even play PS3 anymore. If they do, what is something that you do on it besides being on a next gen console? I mean modding has got to a point where, people could put there jailbreaks in microwaves, and not care at all. What's your opinion on this?

Personally, I play bo2 and gta v and dont see as many modders as everyone suspects. I mod myself but mainly for bo2, i do recoveries for gta but thats it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo