Post: How to go online/ cid glitch has possibly been patched, please read
12-22-2016, 05:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); people are having problems going online, it seems to me that the cid glitch has been patched, i myself was using it but then i had problems connecting online and i had a private cid stored and i used it and changed it via webman and now im online, if im right and the cid glitch has been patched then you will now have to buy legit private CIDS in order to go online.
If I am right then
Generated/random CID'S will no Longer Work
You will need to buy Valid Cids
Last edited by botnet-_-mods ; 12-22-2016 at 09:05 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to botnet-_-mods for this useful post:

Dro, DSG24, Mad Angry, Yolo Brahs !
12-23-2016, 09:17 AM #20
NehNic
Gobble
send pls
12-23-2016, 12:35 PM #21
MikeHasCFW
Save Point
Oh.. good Well it sucks that they dont work anymore its ass
12-23-2016, 06:40 PM #22
Daized
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mods View Post
people are having problems going online, it seems to me that the cid glitch has been patched, i myself was using it but then i had problems connecting online and i had a private cid stored and i used it and changed it via webman and now im online, if im right and the cid glitch has been patched then you will now have to buy legit private CIDS in order to go online.
If I am right then
Generated/random CID'S will no Longer Work
You will need to buy Valid Cids

Bit of a gamble where to get them from... will have to see
12-23-2016, 08:35 PM #23
Miyata
Gym leader
Yup I can confirm it aswell, My original idps that came with my system (banned years ago but was working) no longer works again.
12-24-2016, 12:05 AM #24
Patched in NZ, I tried multiple generated CID's but none worked so I used a private one I had in storage & it worked immediately, I retried my banned CID to check & it was still banned even after altering a few symbols. Luckily my account wasn't banned just the generated CID's I was using.
12-24-2016, 04:16 AM #25
Originally posted by Mad
Patched in NZ, I tried multiple generated CID's but none worked so I used a private one I had in storage & it worked immediately, I retried my banned CID to check & it was still banned even after altering a few symbols. Luckily my account wasn't banned just the generated CID's I was using.

Yes fake cids no longer work.
12-24-2016, 02:03 PM #26
WHM_OFW
I am error
i need cid :(
12-24-2016, 10:55 PM #27
NeoDag
Save Point
Same here
12-24-2016, 11:17 PM #28
AiDaN_KiiD
Save Point