01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-17-2017, 01:14 AM #128
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by EYE
Let ps3 die in 2016.

not so clever comment

is dead since 2015 ... for players
01-17-2017, 03:10 AM #129
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
not so clever comment

is dead since 2015 ... for players

hi do you know method?
how to stop cid insta ban after once got cid ban.

i got cid ban. this cid 1year working. then i try change mac and change new good cid/psid but about 5 minute after banned again. in this cause, i need change new console?

and 1 question. i have not vpn connection. if i got vpn connection then cid low ban risk?
01-17-2017, 12:42 PM #130
ExIIL
AstroCFG
2 Private CIDs from me got banned in a very quick TIme :(
01-17-2017, 10:36 PM #131
Kronos
Former Staff
I really dont know how you are getting banned. i havent been banned in ages, if u think you are getting banned from a particular game, then dont play that game! simples
01-18-2017, 12:11 AM #132
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ExIIL View Post

@ExIIL .....Were they “generated”? Did you replace both the psid and idps, or just idps? How do you use them... i.e. Used via webMAN, Patch, etc.
Last edited by CacheMe ; 01-18-2017 at 02:04 AM.
01-18-2017, 03:25 AM #133
xPoTenTz
I am error
Has anyone found a solution to this?
01-18-2017, 05:26 AM #134
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by xPoTenTz View Post
Has anyone found a solution to this?

Yes. Dont mod tears Kappa
01-18-2017, 09:18 AM #135
Originally posted by ExIIL View Post

Can you please share what did you do that got you banned?
Thanks.
01-18-2017, 09:23 AM #136
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by CacheMe View Post
@ExIIL .....Were they “generated”? Did you replace both the psid and idps, or just idps? How do you use them... i.e. Used via webMAN, Patch, etc.

u cant use "Generated" CIDs anymore so it wouldnt have been that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo