01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-18-2017, 12:15 PM #137
ExIIL
AstroCFG
The First one that got banned was a CID that I used with a friend for now 1 Year and 4 Months. The Second One was an CID that I got from another Friend with IDPS + PSID and got banned like 3 days after. Now I use my own Private CIDs with only IDPS and no ban so far. So I don't know what I did wrong.
01-18-2017, 12:20 PM #138
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by ExIIL View Post
The First one that got banned was a CID that I used with a friend for now 1 Year and 4 Months. The Second One was an CID that I got from another Friend with IDPS + PSID and got banned like 3 days after. Now I use my own Private CIDs with only IDPS and no ban so far. So I don't know what I did wrong.

What games did u use this CID on ?
01-18-2017, 12:22 PM #139
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Only Modding GTA and only about 10-20 Minutes per sessions (just doing recoverys)
01-18-2017, 12:27 PM #140
Kronos
Former Staff
Only Modding GTA and only about 10-20 Minutes per sessions (just doing recoverys)

well looks like GTA5 is the reason your CIDs are being banned quick. i think a few other memebers have said GTA as well
01-18-2017, 12:34 PM #141
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
well looks like GTA5 is the reason your CIDs are being banned quick. i think a few other memebers have said GTA as well

Seems like it yeah, but got enough private cids so no problem
01-18-2017, 01:11 PM #142
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
CIDs that get banned in less than 1 hour are shared , I tested that myself . The ban system takes like 20 minutes to ban a cid that is online on 2 different accounts .
01-18-2017, 01:18 PM #143
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
CIDs that get banned in less than 1 hour are shared , I tested that myself . The ban system takes like 20 minutes to ban a cid that is online on 2 different accounts .

playing on GTA5?
01-18-2017, 01:21 PM #144
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!

I dont think you were doing anything wrong.... Ive actually seen a few modders the last 2 days. (About 3-5.) Im wondering if the Sony ban is relaxing. ..... idk
01-18-2017, 04:46 PM #145
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Originally posted by CacheMe View Post
I dont think you were doing anything wrong.... Ive actually seen a few modders the last 2 days. (About 3-5.) Im wondering if the Sony ban is relaxing. ..... idk

Yes I modded online too, and tested the new serendipity out. The PSN never get banned, only the CID. And Only 2 times and it only got banned while my ps3 was off.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo