01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-23-2017, 06:58 PM #164
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by smw74 View Post
You can't prove a point with a misguided point hint if you mod in GTA 5 the ban risk is high simple as 123 ABC.

risk wasn't high so far , played 1 year with mods using a single cid , so we must find a solution
01-24-2017, 12:23 PM #165
I also Have this problem i mod between 10-15 accounts a day and i get banned after 4/5 days with a new cid. most of the time i get banned when i am adding a new user to mod. This is something that makes me mad, because i ask for help and no one seems to care about this, i post on jailbreak ps3 groups and forums and never got any help, i hate to spent money on CIDs when i see other people that never got banned in 1 year or 2 years. its something that i will never understand. And i wish someone could help me and the other modders that are having this problem.

: (
01-24-2017, 12:49 PM #166
Are you for real ? Because i know people that only use PSN Patch and they still have the same CID for 1 year now.
01-26-2017, 12:47 AM #167
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Chainn View Post
why do we gotta get banned :( ni had 2 cid banns

Why?? Because the cold hard fact is, .... the bottom line is, .....its against the games users agreement, against PSNs users agreement, proper use of the game console, and not to mention its ethically and morally wrong to infringes on the fair “rights” of others that wanna play a game legitimately. (Some seek some sort of “reverence” from “money drops.” This reverence last for minutes until the player gets what they want and doesnt need them anymore. Intelligent people figure this out quicker than others.) Lets face it, Rockstar has lagged light years behind other games in allowing these things to continue without continuous action to stop it. (Its not that they cant "see" modding every-time.... they can. Some think they are "hidden" which is far from factual.) Its effected some more than others, yet from what I read on another boards, r/s is again recommending players to "report" if they encounter "misconduct." Idk. According to R/S support, they have been reporting misconduct to Sony since the beginning of the year … hence the increase of recent IP and idps (“cid”Winky Winky bans. Not sure a lot could be done realistically.
Last edited by CacheMe ; 01-26-2017 at 01:11 AM.
01-26-2017, 02:29 AM #168
start game with original disc
start game with mount (torrent)

which is high cid ban risk? or no point?
01-26-2017, 02:33 AM #169
its the same i think. not sure though.
01-26-2017, 03:47 AM #170
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MOD View Post
start game with original disc
start game with mount (torrent)
which is high cid ban risk? or no point?

Logically thinking anyway....it would always be “safer” (not to be mistaken for safe) to launch ANY game from its original disc. If ran, simple auth checks can reveal over network how your launching your games, … if you legitimately bought them or not. If you are playing from disc or installed it to harddrive. Some will try to claim a “backup blah blah” but developers (if they have an IQ above room temp!!) suspect the reason is piracy and find it worth "watching." Not to mention some game companies code their own ways to detect (check for syscall,) launch method, and even if you are using cfw, etc. etc. If it detects anything it would simply send a notice to the company. I dont know if GTA does or not, ...maybe a developer or coder could comment? I would guess they have something. Unless your a developer for r/s id say its a guess at best. Shiver
Last edited by CacheMe ; 01-26-2017 at 04:02 AM.

The following user thanked CacheMe for this useful post:

#Dragoss
01-26-2017, 10:42 AM #171
okx1
Haxor!
The CSID that I was using for 2 years was BAN yesterday. I only play Bo2 and Mw3. Will BAN be done in a short time with another CSID or Bo2 only?
01-26-2017, 10:45 AM #172
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by CacheMe View Post
Logically thinking anyway....it would always be “safer” (not to be mistaken for safe) to launch ANY game from its original disc. If ran, simple auth checks can reveal over network how your launching your games, … if you legitimately bought them or not. If you are playing from disc or installed it to harddrive. Some will try to claim a “backup blah blah” but developers (if they have an IQ above room temp!!) suspect the reason is piracy and find it worth "watching." Not to mention some game companies code their own ways to detect (check for syscall,) launch method, and even if you are using cfw, etc. etc. If it detects anything it would simply send a notice to the company. I dont know if GTA does or not, ...maybe a developer or coder could comment? I would guess they have something. Unless your a developer for r/s id say its a guess at best. Shiver

interesting , never thought of that , would be nice if a developer investigate this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo