01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-05-2017, 12:24 AM #29
Fersed
Keeper
Originally posted by PartymodzHD View Post
i honestly dont notice or see anything new in the security, you just need to be careful, my CID has been going for 11 months and i do a shit load of accounts.
I never spoof CID, i clear history files 1 time a month, i use my own private tools and menus

PS3
Chip: NAND
Firmware: 4.80.1 D-REX
HDD space: 500mb

Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Yeah clearing history repeatedly over a week would be red flags to Sony.

You still disable syscalls/CFW?
01-05-2017, 01:09 AM #30
Originally posted by Fersed View Post
You still disable syscalls/CFW?

I disable syscalls in PSNPatch
01-05-2017, 01:53 AM #31
Are you getting a error code when you try to sign in? If so what is it? I assume your ps3 is Re bug and have Re bug Toolbox, Multiman and webMAN or others?
01-05-2017, 04:55 AM #32
Originally posted by PartymodzHD View Post
i honestly dont notice or see anything new in the security, you just need to be careful, my CID has been going for 11 months and i do a shit load of accounts.
I never spoof CID, i clear history files 1 time a month, i use my own private tools and menus

PS3
Chip: NAND
Firmware: 4.80.1 D-REX
HDD space: 500mb

Yeah clearing history repeatedly over a week would be red flags to Sony.

Didn't knew clearing history files too much would be a factor as well. :|
01-05-2017, 04:57 AM #33
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Didn't knew clearing history files too much would be a factor as well. :|

Well, how would it look to you as an administrator seeing users signing into your server repeatedly but with no activity?
01-05-2017, 05:03 AM #34
Well, how would it look to you as an administrator seeing users signing into your server repeatedly but with no activity?

Yeah, you're right. But it seems like more of a risk to login with suspicious history(homebrews and all). Or can we take a chance once in a while?
01-05-2017, 06:13 AM #35
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!
I dont have any problems
01-06-2017, 02:56 AM #36
Use REBUG SPOOF CID CEX before psn patch and you can use any cid
01-06-2017, 05:06 AM #37
The issues I had was account bans after updates due to expired eboots, and 2 consoles ran into the 224 code. They had generated CIDs. Bought 2 CIDs and have been good since. Only had to replace once. At this point if you're still getting banned its due to something you are doing yourself or lack of proper updates.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo