01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-07-2017, 11:21 AM #47
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
No, no need of changing console. You just need to get another private CID.

i have changed another good cid

yes i can once sign in with another cid but then insta ban after my pv cid ban.
01-07-2017, 11:32 AM #48
Originally posted by Killer
i have changed another good cid

yes i can once sign in with another cid but then insta ban after my pv cid ban.

Yes, this scenario has been going around for a while now and no one has any idea why. Sal
Try changing your MAC address as a last resort, may be your MAC has been flagged.
01-07-2017, 11:38 AM #49
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Yes, this scenario has been going around for a while now and no one has any idea why. Sal
Try changing your MAC address as a last resort, may be your MAC has been flagged.

yes i have mac change in sen enabler when before use my another cid but i got ban lol
i am lost a lot of working pv cid "1 Day". then i changed console/csid and no ban.
but if i got ban agein.....
i think sony have not ip ban. maybe sony possible know black list console?

my friend have not this problem.
do you have idea?

or..

i used seren (gtav sprx menu)
and i have enable/once open menu before sign in every time.
this is risky?

why open menu before sign in?
simpl. this is only method skip online tut.
Last edited by Killer Be ; 01-07-2017 at 11:48 AM.
01-08-2017, 01:05 AM #50
Daized
Bounty hunter
This was bound to happen. It's about right, every 10 - 15 then banned. Most I've got out of one is about two weeks, pulled myself unshared, still ban hammer. On 4.78 & wondering if that's the problem of just the fact that they're picking up on something else but wouldn't that be a rockstar issue? Also had some very odd DNS errors all day. Sign out, make another user & cant sign in without router reset (on both consoles, everything else connecting fine just the ps3's getting a DNS error as soon as going to sign in (not a fake cid error). Seems to have fixed but clueless as to what happened.
Either way it's a headache but eh things happen. Might have to get a new hobby at this rate
Last edited by Daized ; 01-08-2017 at 01:10 AM.
01-08-2017, 12:27 PM #51
Grezinn
Bounty hunter
i got ips band yesterday modding gta 5 now i have to wait for some ahole 2 come and change my modem now i get this Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action" on this server.
Reference #18.27433cbe.1483878434.5685674 something is up and cids dont last but 20 accounts max
01-08-2017, 06:12 PM #52
I am banned and had purchased a cid yesterday. Console still says i am banned instantly at sign in. Not sure what to make of this but i am seeing it happen with a lot of systems. Went to PlayStation's website and was able to sign in sooo... its clearly not my account. I also tried 2 networks along with the hotspot on my phone. all the same bs .... Bannned !
01-08-2017, 07:55 PM #53
LocoJ
Pokemon Trainer
same message here:

You don't have permission to access "https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action" on this server.
Reference #18.27433cbe.1483878434.5685674

lost 3 CIDs today after over one year without bann.
Last edited by LocoJ ; 01-08-2017 at 07:58 PM.
01-08-2017, 10:06 PM #54
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by LocoJ View Post
same message here:

Reference #18.27433cbe.1483878434.5685674

lost 3 CIDs today after over one year without bann.

That's no CID BAN, that's an IP BAN - try contacting your ISP and request a new IP. Or use a VPN on your PS3. I'm stuck with the same issue - unable to access my OFW PS3 and PS4 because of one CFW PS3 :/
01-08-2017, 10:26 PM #55
Grezinn
Bounty hunter
Looks like Sony is IP banning users from PSN based on what I've read. Many custom firmware users are receiving this error "80710016" I did then my ip was banned Any one else having this problem and when i try to use vpn it gives me error "80710016 something is deff going

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo