THREAD: [CID BAN] New SONY BAN SYSTEM !
  1. 01-01-2017, 12:17 PM
    #Dragoss
    You talkin to me?
    #Dragoss
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #Dragoss For This Useful Post:

, ,

3. 01-01-2017, 12:44 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I know. There's been an increase in frequency of CID banning.
  4. 01-01-2017, 01:43 PM
    Dro
    i<3myPs3
    Dro
    i<3myPs3
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by dragoss91 View Post
    Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Sony and Rockstar are not the same thing..
    Last edited by Dro ; 01-01-2017 at 02:00 PM.

5. 01-01-2017, 01:56 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I noticed it after Update 4.81
  6. 01-01-2017, 03:00 PM
    AFG
    The One and Only
    AFG
    The One and Only
    NextGenUpdate
    It's called the "Downfall Of PS3" because it's 2017 now.
  7. 01-01-2017, 03:32 PM
    Frosty
    error
    Frosty
    error
    NextGenUpdate

You already said it: GTA modding. Stop modding GTA, and your CIDs wont be banned.
  8. 01-01-2017, 04:46 PM
    #Dragoss
    You talkin to me?
    #Dragoss
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    You already said it: GTA modding. Stop modding GTA, and your CIDs wont be banned.

GTA has nothing to do with CID banning because if I change the CID the GTA account is FINE .

Please reply here only people that has to say something related to this problem , "dont mod" is not a solution since this forum is full of mods and tools for modding games .
  9. The Following User Thanked #Dragoss For This Useful Post:

10. 01-01-2017, 05:09 PM
    Frosty
    error
    Frosty
    error
    NextGenUpdate
    GTA has nothing to do with CID banning because if I change the CID the GTA account is FINE .

Please reply here only people that has to say something related to this problem , "dont mod" is not a solution since this forum is full of mods and tools for modding games .

Facepalm Read my post again You must login or register to view this content. Did I mention account ban? No? I mentioned CID banned, which is temporary. READ...
  11. 01-01-2017, 05:18 PM
    Decommit
    Little One
    Decommit
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Haven't been banned in months I guess don't use free menus
  12. 01-01-2017, 05:20 PM
    Frosty
    error
    Frosty
    error