THREAD: Network sniffer exposed (X post from PS4)
  1. 03-04-2017, 02:59 AM
    Bygone
    Bygone
    n/a
    NextGenUpdate
    For everyone who uses any kind of network sniffer... Especially on PSN or for gaming online I would strongly advise you to steer clear of the sniffer known as "Console Sniffer" Why you might ask? Well put most simply For 1 The program in question is used from a leaked source. 2, they worked off Lanc v2 source. 3, The leach/degenerate who "Developed" it Known as Obamasu or on NGU as "Bottom Feeder" from the looks of it does not appear to be quite trustworthy.

Have a look at the link here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

4, (Have not taken the time to verify this one but it's rumored it's a backdoor & try's to prevent/block access from any similar competitor programs/services/applications)

LANC Source used in console sniffer: You must login or register to view this content.

Read the side classes and have a look at the linked source mentioned above

Below are some reference's to look at you can review over yourself. Hope this provides some insight for other's

Spoiler:

Screenshot 1:
    You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Bygone ; 03-05-2017 at 02:28 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bygone For This Useful Post:

3. 04-01-2017, 12:49 PM
    TehMerkMods
    I’m too L33T
    TehMerkMods
    I’m too L33T
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Riftulus View Post
    For everyone who uses any kind of network sniffer... Especially on PSN or for gaming online I would strongly advise you to steer clear of the sniffer known as "Console Sniffer" Why you might ask? Well put most simply For 1 The program in question is used from a leaked source. 2, they worked off Lanc v2 source. 3, The leach/degenerate who "Developed" it Known as Obamasu or on NGU as "Bottom Feeder" from the looks of it does not appear to be quite trustworthy.

Have a look at the link here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

4, (Have not taken the time to verify this one but it's rumored it's a backdoor & try's to prevent/block access from any similar competitor programs/services/applications)

LANC Source used in console sniffer: You must login or register to view this content.

Read the side classes and have a look at the linked source mentioned above

Below are some reference's to look at you can review over yourself. Hope this provides some insight for other's

Spoiler:

Screenshot 1:

I see dnSpy Winky Winky
  4. 01-24-2018, 01:07 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    do you know to fix the problem on console sniffer not opening C:\cslog\rik
  5. 09-07-2020, 12:00 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by XxAeternum View Post
    do you know to fix the problem on console sniffer not opening C:\cslog\rik

Have you found any solution??