04-28-2018, 09:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
[EU/US]
GOD OF WAR

UPDATE!!
WE NOW HAVE A QUICK CODE GENERATOR

you can mod your own saves!!!
You must login or register to view this content.[/SIZE]

I'd like to contribute my MODDED STATS for GOD OF WAR

This is a collection of MODDED saves , with RUNES edited to give 999 when you equip them! making you a true GOD OF WAR
THIS WAY YOU CAN MIX MATCH THE STATS YOU WANT IN GAME WITHOUT HAVING TO HAVE THE GAME RE-EDITED!!!. -Note cooldown is set lower because any higher and it will bug.

KNOWN GLITCHES!
should all be fixed now Smile

Please note i put a lot of work into these sets!! If you download and they help you please respond to let me know!
If anyone else wants me to do a set let me know!
The best way to communicate with me is through Discord!
[/COLOR]

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ROADMAP - FOR MY SAVES!

ROADMAP is included purely in case you still want to use MY SET to do these trophies, pick a save 07 THE MOUNTAIN - REACH THE SUMMIT 22:31 or later, to start your journey with open inventory and go to armor equip your sockets and play the game from that point. being a true god of war.

ROADMAP - so you have an idea on where each slot is in the game, also you can use to pop the trophies if wanted.
This is done in legit/natural unlock order; as a rule leave an hour between trophy pops
if you want to do it faster I suggest looking up speed run times on another site

Each save has 10 slots, slots are identifiable by their location and active quest. Auto saves are not part of the set.

SAVE 01

01 WILDWOODS - DEFEAT THE STRANGER
[The Journey Begins] walk forward, enter house, watch cut scene, trophy will pop when heading for mountain.

02 THE RIVER PASS - CONTINUE TOWARDS THE MOUNTAIN
[Nice Moves] Continue the path, loot the chest, equip the rune, then use the runic attack

03 THE RIVER PASS - COLLECT THE WHITE-PETALLED FLOWER
[A New Friend] Collect white flower in garden, left as you leave witches hut, after you pick up the flower head to the opposite end of the garden and help arteus, return to witch, watch cut scene
04 BROKS SHOP - MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE TOWER
[Dwarven Ingenuity] - Speak to brok, upgrade a piece of armor
[Enchanted] after upgrading the armor, open inventory go to armor and equip an enchantment in the new socket.
[Best Dressed]- speak to brok, craft arteus armor,it doesnt matter what one.

05 LAKE OF THE LIGHT - FIND A WAY OUT OF THE TEMPLE
[Feels Like Home] Pick up the blue crystal behind you, then follow path arteus is stood at, there is a slot for the crystal to the left as you get up the stairs, place it, then have arteus shoot it L2+SQUARE,now climb up to the light bridge it just created above you, look at arteus, you will see pulsing vines, you need to throw your axe, L2 + R1 to hit them both and release a new base for the crystal.jump back down pick up the crystal and move it to the new base. again have arteus shoot it, on the wall to the left you will find gold runes, you use circle to throw artueus up, now look at the rune above the door, square, open door, trophy will pop in after cut scene
06 THE MOUNTAIN - REACH THE SUMMIT 22:05
[Dragon Slayer] Finish the dragon fight, rush his feat, then pick up a red orb out of a branch at edge of the circle and throw it at him when he glows of electricity, repeat until his head falls, attack and follow QTE,listen to the dwarf, trophy will pop when you approach the tooth for him.
07 THE MOUNTAIN - REACH THE SUMMIT 22:31
[The Best Moves] - open inventory, go to heavy runic attack - ivaldi's anvil, select it and then use square to upgrade twice

08 VEITHURGARD - FOLLOW MIMIRS INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CHISEL
[Death Happened Here] open the door that requires you to use circle on a pedestal and loot the chest, if there's no chest immediately after you open the door, you went through the wrong door. trophy takes a few seconds to pop.

09 THE GIANTS CHISEL - RETRIEVE A PIECE OF THE CHISEL
[Troubling Consequences] - watch cut scene, R1 to attack, watch cut scene, trophy will pop when you regain control.

10 WILDWOODS - USE FREYAS BOAT TO RETURN Home
[Hello, Old Friend] - kill all the enemies

SAVE 02

01 THE RIVER PASS DELIVER THE HEART TO FREYA
[Promise Fulfilled] - enter the door up the ramp, watch cutscene

02 HELLHEIM LANDING CATCH BALDUR
[Round 2] - press circle on the ice covering arteus

03 HELHEIM LANDING ESCAPE HELHEIM
[Past Haunts] - go to the end of the ship, there will bea circle prompt, ( if its not there go to the other end Winky Winky ) watch cutscene

04 THE HALL OF TYR GET BACK UP AND FLIP THE TEMPLE
[Trilingual] - kill the enemies aim your axe at the two range guys, no need to go through the traps, then loot chest in the room

05 THAMURS CORPSE DEFEAT BALDUR
[Twilight Beckons] - finish the boss fight Smile and watch a LONG cutscene

06 JOTUNHEIM SCATTER HER ASHES
[Last Wish] - keep climbing, watch cutscene

07 SHORES OF NINE EXPLORE THE REALMS
[IĆ°unn’s Orchard] - run up the blue ramp and loot the rune chest

08 FANFIRS STOREROOM EXPLORE THE REALMS 2:05
[Quick Tempered] - continue forward, after going up a ledge you will see a chest on your right, loot it.

09 FANFIRS STOREROOM EXPLORE THE REALMS 2:14
[All Will Fall] - enter the room and kill the enemies

10 KONUNSGARD EXPLORE THE REALMS
[Dangerous Skies] - follow the path towards the left, you are heading to the beam of darkness on the dragon, press square on the mask.

Last edited by tigermark182 ; 05-25-2018 at 10:58 PM. Reason: more saves

The following 1,903 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

``,, ___the.rose___, Okami, ~mg~, $Teenky, 00abovezero, 0123456789, 156nicolas156, 16tancredc, 19willy74, 1pp1k10k4m1, 2minican, 415a415a454c, 6863, 6sh, 787angel, 7h1nk, 8994658, 8ball, 8vitorcosta, 978328, A_Gen_Fiasco, a_janopolis, A86, Aankh, Aaron282, Aashiqr, Abdul20200, abdulelahdragon, abdullahLovely, Abed86, Abeddon, abhawi, abhi1978, Aboodz, abosaud09, AbsoluteZero25, abufhad, acapone1993, Ace10990, acebluedolphin, AcedMySkivs, ackmn, acp1512, Actim, Addons, Admiral, Adrian-Dominguez-Morales, adrianosk8, aeneaxyourfamilyisdead1, affenassi, afterlifehero, ag555, agent2050, agungsetiawan23, ahrenity, ahsan24568, aidandesilva, Ailson, Ailson1985, ainz11, Aipys, aizen007, ajrss2009, ajrss2019, ak27170, AKC2017, Akirafox, aksardn, aktay28, Akusura, al3zeef2020, alaaltayeb, AlanBlend37, albaking, aldousi, Aldoyada, Alex Uyutov, alex7919, Alexander1000, alexanderprague, AlexBabz22, Alexisacosta9822, Alfreddy32, ali166181, alifilm, Amoo_Ali, alitcer, almaqadam21, alperrenkli, Alphine, alvlso, am3lito, amartin311, amase21, amigaman2005, Amir47, amityhorror, Amjad07, Amoag and 1,803 other users.

The following 2 users groaned at tigermark182 for this awful post:

Matt-Immortal3, Tonramian
04-29-2018, 02:27 AM #11
HugoRider
Save Point
no modded stats with the us save
04-29-2018, 02:50 AM #12
HugoRider
Save Point
never mind sorry
04-29-2018, 03:04 AM #13
True , the same thing
04-29-2018, 05:59 AM #14
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the effort. Unfortunately, the game cannot be beaten as there's a glitch once you get to the Bridge of the Damned in Helheim. The Bridge Keeper cannot be beaten because you need to press R3 to finish him off, but R3 is somehow glitched and makes Kratos run instead of trigger the animation/sequence. I tried button mashing and everything but nothing seems to be able to overcome it.

Can you stat mod this save with the Queen Valkyrie? That's something that this site doesn't have yet and would be a huge help.

Last edited by blurrz ; 04-29-2018 at 06:01 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to blurrz for this useful post:

BitBoy, Drty3rd
04-29-2018, 06:48 AM #15
Currently have some bugs to fix,

But unfortunately a true starter save at the minute isn’t possible, the cheats mod the runes in your inventory, and you don’t have any at the start of the day, if anyone can get to the first shop, use sw to add hacksilver and buy tunes and armour upgrades for sockets, send me that save and I can mod it

The following user thanked tigermark182 for this useful post:

MEGANO5
04-29-2018, 07:17 AM #16
Can you mod at Valk Queen fight?
04-29-2018, 08:13 AM #17
I'm really curious. Why are the codes kept in a close circle? It's good you didn't mention the person who created the codes by only calling this person "his". If his name leaks he will be nagged with requests to publish his codes. Well done Awesome face
04-29-2018, 08:30 AM #18
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Can you post codes for these?
04-29-2018, 09:55 AM #19
you can change the button layout for grab and run, which the owner of the save probably did. Change it back in options or hold X for grab.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo