Post: [US/EU] (5.55) Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Starter Save CUSA04737
05-23-2018, 02:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So since I don't see many saves for this game I thought I would upload a starter save with some modded equips that don't give you a red name in multiplayer.

Save includes a lot of col and a modded Elucidator, Dark Repulser, armor, boots, charm, wrist, neck, waist and head.

Also added in a ton of materials, potions, and special items in the warehouse. Everything should be in the warehouse if I haven't equipped it already.

Story is just after roaming the town and Boar quest just outside of town, so the tutorials should all be finished.

The DLC you will need is as follows:

-Abyss of the Shrine Maiden Chapters 1, 2, and 3
-Lord of the Inferno
-Missing Chest
-Asuna and Kirito's Movie Outfits
-Both Weapon Enhancement sets
-Weapon Evolution set
-God Eater Soma and Livie outfits
-Pajamas outfit
-School Swimsuit outfits (Blue and White)
-Wedding Dress Outfit
-Maid outfit

UPDATE: Made some Paragon Weapons with +65,535 Oracle buffs. They are in the Warehouse.

Enjoy!

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

I have edited this save with Cyber Save Gadget and as of earlier in the year they have taken out Advanced Mode for this game. So I am no longer able to edit this file. What you see is what you get. AND AGAIN YOU NEED ALL DLC FOR THIS SAVE TO WORK.
Last edited by KuraiHitotsu ; 06-26-2019 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 22 users say thank you to KuraiHitotsu for this useful post:

alokopffolien, Ari, BubbaDaBarb, d3athrave, Grepolis1998, Heather19, iShiro, jungkook, Kenny-Rivera, Kurisu_GS_, lucianonery, Patte90HV, salvusio, sataniaa, SidVicious, SubbSur, Supreme23, Swordless, Taker 107, VMWare, Wosley, ytv
05-29-2018, 02:37 AM #11
Originally posted by KuraiHitotsu View Post
Haven't tested making a weapon without modded stats. Dunno what to expect in terms of abilities and such for them.

No worries, the fact that you're taking the time on doing this is more than enough for me. So I will be content with modded or not modded. You have my thanks!
05-29-2018, 07:55 PM #12
Yes. You will need all the DLC available for the game to play this save data.

i bought the season pass with all updates and it doesent work. the game version is 3.20 Happy
05-29-2018, 09:42 PM #13
Originally posted by alokopffolien View Post
i bought the season pass with all updates and it doesent work. the game version is 3.20 Happy

Hm... That is odd. Did you resign it from my profile to your profile with Save Wizard?

@Mandikiri @Ahmaad1
I will work on getting those paragon weapons this coming weekend when I have more time. During the work week is a hectic time for me so I will try to work on it this weekend and hopefully have it up either Saturday or Sunday at some point.

The following user thanked KuraiHitotsu for this useful post:

Mandikiri
05-29-2018, 10:39 PM #14
Hm... That is odd. Did you resign it from my profile to your profile with Save Wizard?

@Mandikiri @Ahmaad1
I will work on getting those paragon weapons this coming weekend when I have more time. During the work week is a hectic time for me so I will try to work on it this weekend and hopefully have it up either Saturday or Sunday at some point.

Don't worry. Take your time!
05-30-2018, 07:49 PM #15
Swordless
Save Point
Originally posted by alokopffolien View Post

Try Restoring Licenses in Account Management, if it still doesnt work make sure you got also all dlcs that are not incluted in the season pass like Pre order bonus.
I was missing the pre order bonus dlc, after i got it the save worked.

@KuraiHitotsu

Thanks for the save

The following user thanked Swordless for this useful post:

alokopffolien
05-30-2018, 09:37 PM #16
I've seen people with 65k damage each on dual blades also I wanted sp for both increase within combat and increase the overall amount if you can please.
05-30-2018, 10:45 PM #17
Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post
I've seen people with 65k damage each on dual blades also I wanted sp for both increase within combat and increase the overall amount if you can please.

They must've had modded Oracle Buffs. I'm messing around with some new values and will have a better update this weekend. I will see if maxing out the oracle buffs will make the game turn you red named, if it doesn't then I will use it to the fullest for each weapon.

I'm working on it off and on during the week. I'm mostly testing what different values do to the weapon and just how far I can push them. I'm doing this all by hand so it will be some time before I get around to making the save. But I will try to have it uploaded around Saturday or Sunday night if possible.
05-31-2018, 07:05 AM #18
I bought the dlcs, but I do not have the season pass, but I have all the chapters and downloaded all the addons, I tried to delete everything and download again but this error appears Add-ons did not load correctly, and I tried to restore the license, but it does not work at all.

Please Help-me ):
05-31-2018, 10:51 AM #19
Originally posted by Swordless View Post
Try Restoring Licenses in Account Management, if it still doesnt work make sure you got also all dlcs that are not incluted in the season pass like Pre order bonus.
I was missing the pre order bonus dlc, after i got it the save worked.

i have all dlc + pre order bonus dlc and i installed all 16 addons + 1 theme again, i looked under ps4 settings ->storge -> system storge ->applications -> sword art online: hollow realization -> installed add ons and i saw at the bottem swort art online: hollow realization theme is locked with a lock. How can i unlock it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo