Post: [US/EU] (5.55) Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Starter Save CUSA04737
05-23-2018, 02:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So since I don't see many saves for this game I thought I would upload a starter save with some modded equips that don't give you a red name in multiplayer.

Save includes a lot of col and a modded Elucidator, Dark Repulser, armor, boots, charm, wrist, neck, waist and head.

Also added in a ton of materials, potions, and special items in the warehouse. Everything should be in the warehouse if I haven't equipped it already.

Story is just after roaming the town and Boar quest just outside of town, so the tutorials should all be finished.

The DLC you will need is as follows:

-Abyss of the Shrine Maiden Chapters 1, 2, and 3
-Lord of the Inferno
-Missing Chest
-Asuna and Kirito's Movie Outfits
-Both Weapon Enhancement sets
-Weapon Evolution set
-God Eater Soma and Livie outfits
-Pajamas outfit
-School Swimsuit outfits (Blue and White)
-Wedding Dress Outfit
-Maid outfit

UPDATE: Made some Paragon Weapons with +65,535 Oracle buffs. They are in the Warehouse.

Enjoy!

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

I have edited this save with Cyber Save Gadget and as of earlier in the year they have taken out Advanced Mode for this game. So I am no longer able to edit this file. What you see is what you get. AND AGAIN YOU NEED ALL DLC FOR THIS SAVE TO WORK.
Last edited by KuraiHitotsu ; 06-26-2019 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 22 users say thank you to KuraiHitotsu for this useful post:

alokopffolien, Ari, BubbaDaBarb, d3athrave, Grepolis1998, Heather19, iShiro, jungkook, Kenny-Rivera, Kurisu_GS_, lucianonery, Patte90HV, salvusio, sataniaa, SidVicious, SubbSur, Supreme23, Swordless, Taker 107, VMWare, Wosley, ytv
09-13-2019, 02:02 PM #65
uhm i am kinda new how do i get the save file to my ps4 from my pc i have a usb drive and all that
09-23-2019, 10:21 PM #66
Originally posted by jfitzsimmons21 View Post
uhm i am kinda new how do i get the save file to my ps4 from my pc i have a usb drive and all that

you need save wizard and to top it off you also HAVE to be in america cause the maid dress you can no longer get unless you are in america and get the pack that comes with it
12-17-2019, 08:35 PM #67
Originally posted by KuraiHitotsu View Post

How do i get this Save on to my ps4
05-19-2020, 08:20 AM #68
i tryde to transfer the save file but keeps giving me save data from a other user
06-12-2020, 09:56 AM #69
I not have dlc pre - order. are there any suggestions for me that don't have pre - order DLC
06-24-2020, 02:56 PM #70
so on mine it says it belongs to another player how do i fix that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo