07-26-2018, 01:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Patient in Time's No Man's Sky Save Pack

Region

US

Title ID

CUSA04841

Save Pack Information
Save Pack will include "2" Saves They will be in "2" Different Folders one is named "300+ Mill Units" and the other is named "Trading Save"

300+ Mill Save
322,449,712 Units
1000+ Nanite Clusters
4 Exosuit S-Class Upgrades

300+ Mill Save has much more but i didn't want the post to be extremely long

Trading Save
10+ Stacks Cryo Pumps (Value 10,000,000)
4+ Stacks of Clusters

Cryo Pumps Value could be different depend on the Economy you are in i seen the lowest go for 5,000,000 a stack which is still great
Trading Save has much more couldn't list them all

Save Wizard Import Instructions

All of my Save Packs are in a "Zip File" you will need to extract "Patient in Times No Man's Sky Save Pack.zip" once download you will see "2" folder named "300+ Mill Save" and "Trading Save" like listed above open the folder of save you want to use and you will see a "Zip File" named "CUSA04841" and this zip is the file you will need to import with Save Wiard

How to use Trading Save

Load into Trading Save and once loaded have your friends join you and open your inventory and trade them any item you like once you are finished and you do not have anymore items you copy the original save from your USB/Flashdrive back to your system storage and you now will have all the items back Kryptus How to give yourself items you will need to give them to a friend and then you quit and load up your other save and then that friend gives you the items back Dancing

Nanite Clusters Fix

Sometimes when you give yourself and other people Nanite Clusters they don't show up in your currency if that happens put the amount of Nanite Clusters you want into your ship inventory then save by going in and out of your ship then quiting to mode select and then load back in and now the Nanite Clusters will be gone from your ship inventory and will be in your currency Headbang

Please Smash that Thanks Button and Give me Feedback

Contact Me with ideas for Save or if you want to work together on a save
You must login or register to view this content.
PSN: Patient_in_Time

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by PatientInTime ; 07-26-2018 at 01:59 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

asuguimo, Audioboxer, averagedude, DynamicUnicorn00, ExoticVisionz777, facade, fav0, fbo2277, Ali D Killer, GianniFuta, GodlyBeAsT95, Gt-darkrai, Hector.R, henrywuishere, iagoprochnow, Kamikaze_G, KingEnoshima, lighterer, lynxnull, MichaelL13, Odin69, plunderyarrbooty, pokemonmaster1998, robert235, Sekiyami, sephiroth7991, tacopapi, tanderson, Teagle286, Timlist2002, WhyUMadKid
08-07-2018, 08:56 AM #20
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Didnt check it but i highly doubt it since i dont think Save Wizard has Advanced Mode for this game which is needed if you want to Re Region

I see I see, well hopefully it gets advanced mode soon I have an older profile on a different system with some of my better items/ship/ and planets
08-07-2018, 08:58 AM #21
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by darkrai View Post
I see I see, well hopefully it gets advanced mode soon I have an older profile on a different system with some of my better items/ship/ and planets

Does the game have online or a leaderboard ? If so im pretty sure it never gets added
08-07-2018, 09:09 AM #22
Does the game have online or a leaderboard ? If so im pretty sure it never gets added

have a "co-op" mod, not more! You can play single play whenever you want. and the co-op don't affect the others, so if you have infinty Units and Nanites don't affect nothing, I have 2 Billions using glitch and i don't got banned
08-07-2018, 09:11 AM #23
Wosley
Originally posted by lynxnull View Post
have a "co-op" mod, not more! You can play single play whenever you want. and the co-op don't affect the others, so if you have infinty Units and Nanites don't affect nothing, I have 2 Billions using glitch and i don't got banned

Eh its still Save Wizard's call i just know they are very strict in that kind of stuff
08-07-2018, 09:11 AM #24

Recently got online after two years
But no leaderboard, can really do anything to affect anyone else but yourself.
08-07-2018, 09:14 AM #25
Wosley
Originally posted by darkrai View Post
Recently got online after two years
But no leaderboard, can really do anything to affect anyone else but yourself.

Is the Co-Op friends only or does it have like a Online Co-Op?
08-07-2018, 09:16 AM #26
Is the Co-Op friends only or does it have like a Online Co-Op?

you choose if you want play alone, or with other players or friends, but the "money" in the game you don't get ban if you change it!
Last edited by lynxnull ; 08-07-2018 at 09:20 AM.
08-07-2018, 09:18 AM #27
Wosley
Originally posted by lynxnull View Post
you choose if you want play alone, or with other players or friends, but the "money" in the game you don't get ban if you change it!

Well thats the thing Advanced Mode is not just money it can help people achieve unlimited ammo , godmode etc
08-07-2018, 09:28 AM #28
Well thats the thing Advanced Mode is not just money it can help people achieve unlimited ammo , godmode etc

just no put advanced mod, only the cheats!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo