Post: [US CUSA0738] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Starter/End Game Saves Modded
08-02-2018, 04:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Saw a request for a modded Kingdom Come: Deliverance Save so I went ahead and put together a save set.

This save includes:
Manual Save: Awakening, A starting save after Skalitz was attacked and you wake up in Theresa's home.(Intro tutorial of the game basically) with Max Groschens.
Main Level 18, Strength 20, Agility 19, Vitality 20, Sword 20, Warfare 16. (All Points un-allocated)

There is one other save close to end game with some DLC (From the Ashes) halfway completed.

The end game file size is large so please be patient when resigning the save, it will take a few minutes.

Enjoy!

Download
CUSA0738

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ICronusI ; 08-05-2018 at 04:41 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to ICronusI for this useful post:

2minican, aalbs9023, aidandesilva, Alexsandr194, Anselmo Ricci, bullistics, CosmoConstant, Insane098, jamell, Jie_2020, kok2009, Mrmike501, MTBlitz, Natec, teacherman118, walang16
08-03-2018, 05:16 PM #2
Phallocrates
Save Point
Hey, thanks for that save mate.

Any chance someone knows if it's possible to re-region this save to EU? I tried it but my skills in editing are a bit lacking. I've tried using the "export/import" method but the file "exceeds" the limit...

Thanks a lot!
08-03-2018, 07:58 PM #3
is the DLC required 4 the starter save? i only got the end game save was hoping 4 just the starter with non dlc. also u should do a hardcore modded save
Last edited by SeranexSama ; 08-03-2018 at 08:11 PM.

The following user thanked SeranexSama for this useful post:

robsav
08-04-2018, 01:34 AM #4
Thank you so much for this, however I'm struggling to get this converted to an EU save. Could you please help?

Thanks so much in advance
08-04-2018, 11:33 AM #5
How did you manage to mod the save?
I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to edit the save using SW's Advanced Mode.
08-05-2018, 07:08 AM #6
koz3bal
Gym leader
any chance for EU version ? :(
08-05-2018, 02:40 PM #7
Originally posted by ICronusI View Post
Saw a request for a modded Kingdom Come: Deliverance Save so I went ahead and put together a save set.

This save includes:
Manual Save: Awakening, A starting save after Skalitz was attacked and you wake up in Theresa's home.(Intro tutorial of the game basically) with Max Groschens.
Main Level 18, Strength 20, Agility 19, Vitality 20, Sword 20, Warfare 16. (All Points un-allocated)

There is one other save close to end game with some DLC (From the Ashes) halfway completed.

The end game file size is large so please be patient when resigning the save, it will take a few minutes.

( *NOTE The end game file within the zipped CULA is the larger file which is over 300mb,Just remove the file if you do not want it and keep the starter save. Yeah I should have separated them sorry)
Enjoy!

Download
CUSA0738

Thanks a lot man
08-05-2018, 04:37 PM #8
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
any chance for EU version ? :(

SW just added the eu version
08-06-2018, 09:57 AM #9
SW have only managed max money.
If anyone has an EU save file with maxed stats using the glitches that were available pre-patch (at the tutorial stage prefered) that they wouldn't mind sharing, that would be great!
08-08-2018, 12:01 PM #10
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by ICronusI View Post
Saw a request for a modded Kingdom Come: Deliverance Save so I went ahead and put together a save set.

This save includes:

Enjoy!

Download
CUSA0738

Has anyone been killed with this save? I want to make sure I can get the pacifist trophy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo