Save Pack Contents

Max Rank 50
Max Money
Max Resources *Besides Ancient Tablets due to being at the beginning of game*
Max Ability Points
All Skills Applied *Besides Call to Arms due to story not being far enough*
Includes *Both* Characters

Cassandra and Alexios have the same contents listed above

Save will be sectioned in 2 different folder's labeled "Cassandra" and "Alexios" you can choose which one you want Dancing

Contact me with any issues asap regarding my save packs or recommendations on new save packs i can release at any of theses choices listed below.

You must login or register to view this content.
You can also contact me over NGU

Please press the Thank You button if you enjoy my pack and give me some feedback on what i can add to the saves

Download Link

The following 50 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

978328, Aashiqr, abufhad, Ailson, Alberish, Alexsandr194, Alhnon07, Ash0300, bayesh, bsv683, darkalix, dragun619, Farah, Fonzitoo, Frazee_1, fullmetal172, fulo, henrywuishere, husqvarna29, Isaac Clarke, jessiexyz1234, jhessejack, khaled18, kidfresh96, locko13, lody-99, lucianonery, luda2019, Mehdi PS, Mythusala, nekrogon123, Nextgen3, nofcksgiven4554, onajourney, oyoung2006, polyu, rodrigovidal, SAMIR_DW9, simeone101, SirMicolash, skatanatos, Slayer10193, spatack, sya_k, toiletglasses, Vicious0ne, wtq888, yousef3788, zanrth, ZeoX
12-30-2018, 11:05 PM #11
Originally posted by PatientInTime View Post

are all attributes applied? or do you have another save with attributes already applied
01-01-2019, 05:14 AM #12
Originally posted by jungkook View Post

are all attributes applied? or do you have another save with attributes already applied

They do have all perks applied.
01-02-2019, 04:47 PM #13
Originally posted by jungkook View Post

They do have all perks applied.

attributes are the ones that max out at 20 a point. perks are what you already have unlocked. thanks but nvm then lol
01-11-2019, 07:01 AM #14
Hi how do i correctly transfer this to my playstation
01-14-2019, 08:10 AM #15
Originally posted by davidmlg036 View Post
Hi how do i correctly transfer this to my playstation

If you bought save wizard and your resigned it to your account you can just plug your usb into your playstation and then go to settings and then application save data management then save data on usb storage device then copy to system storage then select Assassins Creed Odyssey and copy all the contents in that directory and bam
01-19-2019, 11:36 PM #16
what if i cannot afford save wizard?
01-20-2019, 06:20 AM #17
Originally posted by amvianna201a View Post

you will need save wizard to use any saves from other accounts as of now there is no free way to do so.
01-20-2019, 09:54 PM #18

you will need save wizard to use any saves from other accounts as of now there is no free way to do so.

Is it possible to have someone do it for me?
01-20-2019, 11:56 PM #19

Is it possible to have someone do it for me?

yes if let sign into your account or you have a computer and email them a support save to get ids off of but also someone willing to use a slot in there save wizard for your account because once a user is added it can not removed until 30 days after being added.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo