Post: [USA] Resident Evil 6 modded save for Extra Content modes
10-18-2018, 06:04 PM #1
CrisFTW
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone curious what system version this save is on, its 5.05

You must login or register to view this content.
\

6,666,666 score for The Mercenaries (it does upload to the leaderboards)
Training skill for every mode
0% Story mode

Enjoy
Last edited by CrisFTW ; 10-24-2018 at 01:19 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to CrisFTW for this useful post:

alyshusband2013, azooz121, Fernando Vasconcelos, jungkook, snake141, wilson gomez, yousef1234
10-29-2019, 11:31 PM #20
Originally posted by CrisFTW View Post
Originally posted by alyshusband2013 View Post
Hey Cris, amazing save. Just wondering though, have you found a way to add the infinite launcher to regular campaign? In the PS3 version it was possible, but I haven't seen anything about it being on the PS4 version at all

Its been awhile since I've touched RE6. I don't have the hex values of the weapons. I will be modding the Switch version to the max. I'll see what I can do with the PS4 version one day

I'll try messing around with it too, doesn't hurt to try. Can't wait to see if you find it first, til then, awesome job on it! Thanks for replying too, I didn't think you'd reply to a practically dead thread :^)
10-29-2019, 11:42 PM #21
So I tried looking for weapon Id's online, but I've found absolutely nothing. If someone had the PC version, I'm sure they'd show in the game files somewhere. Other than that, nothing. Maybe looking at the data from a PS3 save and finding it that way may work, but I'm not completely sure. It'd just be cool to walk around with a rocket launcher like before, is all. I'll keep researching
01-11-2020, 02:44 AM #22
eu save pls ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo