01-12-2019, 07:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good Evening,

I have been modding AC Odyssey using Save Wizard over the last week, but I have been having one major issue that I cannot seem to find an easy workaround for (I originally thought I may have, but I was mistaken).

The Issue: When using SW to modify your level in AC Odyssey, the granted levels do not give you the requisite 1 AP per level. As an example, if I am level 23 and use the cheat to advance to level 50, I will still have 22 AP at level 50 instead of 49 like I should. I do not want to use the MaxAP cheat, because I want to have the proper amount of AP for the appropriate level instead of 99999.

My request: A quick code that will allow me to change my AP total to any number. So, as presented in the above example, if I want to advance to 50 using the cheat I can also set my AP to the proper amount as well, rather than using the MaxAP cheat.

Any assistance with this is hugely appreciated, I'd even toss a few bucks at someone through PayPal if need be to compensate for your time. This is starting to get extremely irritating, as I cannot figure out where the values to modify AP are in the save and I'm starting to pull my hair out over it.
Last edited by Tax Collector ; 01-12-2019 at 07:53 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Tax Collector for this useful post:

feewy, luis17, Rajeshb13, wolfpack174
01-29-2019, 08:31 PM #11
I came looking for this quick code as well can you guys help me out
02-04-2019, 11:39 AM #12

There is no quick code yet because THE lines where you find THE value keeps changing. But if I have some spare time I can put in the ap you want.
02-05-2019, 05:28 AM #13
Originally posted by GreenMile2012 View Post

There is no quick code yet because THE lines where you find THE value keeps changing. But if I have some spare time I can put in the ap you want.

Can you do that I'm looking to add more ap
02-18-2019, 03:45 AM #14
Is there anyway to mod the stats on the inventory screen like at the bottom that shows health, hunter, warrior, assassin, and armor? Any help would be greatly appreciated

The following user thanked DamianBlack19 for this useful post:

RyukoMatoi85294
02-18-2019, 11:49 AM #15
The Max AP will be remove when you lvl up again within the Mastery Level
03-03-2019, 05:45 PM #16
Originally posted by DamianBlack19 View Post
Is there anyway to mod the stats on the inventory screen like at the bottom that shows health, hunter, warrior, assassin, and armor? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Im looking for something like that myself
04-21-2020, 10:01 AM #17
Where do I find the line where I can edit ability points?

How do you compare the before and after data quickly?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo