01-12-2019, 07:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good Evening,

I have been modding AC Odyssey using Save Wizard over the last week, but I have been having one major issue that I cannot seem to find an easy workaround for (I originally thought I may have, but I was mistaken).

The Issue: When using SW to modify your level in AC Odyssey, the granted levels do not give you the requisite 1 AP per level. As an example, if I am level 23 and use the cheat to advance to level 50, I will still have 22 AP at level 50 instead of 49 like I should. I do not want to use the MaxAP cheat, because I want to have the proper amount of AP for the appropriate level instead of 99999.

My request: A quick code that will allow me to change my AP total to any number. So, as presented in the above example, if I want to advance to 50 using the cheat I can also set my AP to the proper amount as well, rather than using the MaxAP cheat.

Any assistance with this is hugely appreciated, I'd even toss a few bucks at someone through PayPal if need be to compensate for your time. This is starting to get extremely irritating, as I cannot figure out where the values to modify AP are in the save and I'm starting to pull my hair out over it.
Last edited by Tax Collector ; 01-12-2019 at 07:53 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Tax Collector for this useful post:

feewy, luis17, Rajeshb13, wolfpack174
01-12-2019, 10:24 AM #2
feewy
Keeper
I'll bump this request. Since this isn't origins where you could actually apply every AP you gained as infinitum, here you are maxed out after just 1492 points. So this leaves the message that you have u spent points always in view and it's quite irritating. Hoping someone can address this.
01-18-2019, 09:27 AM #3
Somehow i managed to get te ap i want. First i added max ap compared hexdata before and after and changed it and i got the ap i want. Now its time to reverse hack the recourses haha
01-18-2019, 09:28 AM #4
Also for me i wanted 500ap. The hax was 01f4 but you need to enter f4 01 00
01-18-2019, 09:55 AM #5
Originally posted by feewy View Post
I'll bump this request. Since this isn't origins where you could actually apply every AP you gained as infinitum, here you are maxed out after just 1492 points. So this leaves the message that you have u spent points always in view and it's quite irritating. Hoping someone can address this.

I have the adresses saved on the laptop i will try to make a picture soon. Im very busy atm with work
01-18-2019, 09:55 AM #6

I have the adresses saved on the laptop i will try to make a picture soon. Im very busy atm with work

The following user thanked Greenmile1989 for this useful post:

feewy
01-19-2019, 03:30 AM #7
feewy
Keeper
Originally posted by Greenmile1989 View Post

You're the real mvp man, great job really 👍

Edit: am busy studying thai but once I take a break I'll give this a try. Wife's also using laptop to find a car so gotta wait for her to finish first. I've got the general idea with the info you've provided and will see if I can produce your results. Save you the effort and time but absolutely praise you for discovering it.
Last edited by feewy ; 01-19-2019 at 03:39 AM.
01-19-2019, 11:39 AM #8

Edit: am busy studying thai but once I take a break I'll give this a try. Wife's also using laptop to find a car so gotta wait for her to finish first. I've got the general idea with the info you've provided and will see if I can produce your results. Save you the effort and time but absolutely praise you for discovering it.

If you need help let me know. I try to read the forum once a day.
I also managed to get the resources I want by first add max find the line and change it to what I need.
01-19-2019, 12:31 PM #9
feewy
Keeper

If you need help let me know. I try to read the forum once a day.
I also managed to get the resources I want by first add max find the line and change it to what I need.

🤦‍♂️ Wife needs the computer.
Last edited by feewy ; 01-19-2019 at 01:52 PM.
01-20-2019, 10:16 AM #10
Hahah it's the same everywhere. I go to a friends house and do some modding with him at his laptop haahaha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo