01-21-2019, 10:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); like "Fading soul" for 699 "Great Champion's soul" gets you banned?

It's been ages since I've played Ds3. I'm only asking just to be careful not to ban my main account.
01-22-2019, 12:34 PM #2
Bumpy Bump
01-22-2019, 03:46 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by 3baady View Post
like "Fading soul" for 699 "Great Champion's soul" gets you banned?

It's been ages since I've played Ds3. I'm only asking just to be careful not to ban my main account.

Moved this thread to Game Save Modding so hopefully more relevant answers come your way.

While I can't recall the full list of reasons to trigger a DS3 ban, so I could be wrong, I don't believe swapping items is bannable. Modifying stats directly, whether a base stat like strength, or even souls because of that pesky soul memory, can trip a flag and get you a softban or even a permanent one. Having more titanite slabs than is possible for the numbers of playthroughs you've been through on that character can also get a ban, which is kind of crap because you coudld technically be gifted a slab from an overly-generous friend. Maybe it's 15 per playthrough? I forget. But I do not believe swapping item IDs is bannable although I never did it myself. You do have the right idea, though, to increase souls through consumable items rather than quick coding it since that directly modifies your stats and might mess with soul memory.

Again, I'm no expert. Safest to stay offline.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

3baady

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo