Post: how do i change the gender on my bloodborne character?
01-25-2019, 12:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want to change my character gender to female how do i do. i want to learn how to edit bloodborne saves.
01-25-2019, 02:56 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by wafe12345 View Post
i want to change my character gender to female how do i do. i want to learn how to edit bloodborne saves.

While I don't know how to change gender, a couple of things to be aware of.

One is that if you find a way, it would involve editing your character directly. In other Souls games this can lead to a ban. I haven't yet seen a report of this happening in Bloodborne, but if it were me, I'd be careful and keep that character offline from then on.

Second is that this likely would not be a set address you could look for. Addresses in Bloodborne change depending on a number of factors, so it would keep shifting around. For some things, like inventory items, addresses are static, but other things like blood echoes and character stats keep moving. Since this is something more hard-coded into your character, like your name, rather than an inventory item, I'm guessing it would be the shifting type. Normally when looking for other basic values like strength, people search for their Blood Echoes first (use Advanced Mode) and the base stats should be a few lines behind.

Note that Blood Echoes, like everything else in Bloodborne and every other Souls game I'm aware of, will display in Little Endian. This means it will look sort of backwards and you should edit values as such. Meaning, if you had exactly 10,000 Echoes, which in Hexidecimal is 2710, Save Wizard would not show the value as 27 10. It would instead show it as 10 27. Hence, "sort of backwards" instead of fully-backwards. Note that if searching for a value you can put in the regular value without putting it in Little Endian because Save Wizard will search for all variations including Little Endian. But if you were editing it, you would need to edit it to a Little Endian value the game will recognize, so to make it 50,000 echoes, C350, you should change it to 50 C3. Although again, editing stats directly can be risky so if you want to increase echoes I would instead suggesting finding the address of an inventory item you have that gives you a crapton of echoes, setting the value (the number just after the address, like 01 if you have 1 of them, since 1 is 1 in hexidecimal) and using 98 of them in-game to make sure you have 1 left to edit again if you want.

Providing the extra information because of your second line about wanting to learn how to edit Bloodborne saves. There was a topic a few days back on swapping out one item for another, so say change a crappy piece of armor you can just buy again for something awesome. But as for gender, again, I'm not sure.
01-26-2019, 05:35 PM #3
I'm fairly certain you can't edit the gender, but I could be wrong.

However, one thing I am certain about, is you will NOT be banned for save editing in Bloodborne.

I have used heavily modded characters online for a very long time, including PvPing with these characters, and have never had an issue. Bloodborne has no anti-cheat capability serverside or otherwise and relies entirely on integrity checks for certain stats. The integrity checks prevent you from modifying those stats, so there is nothing to flag.

The ONLY way you get banned in Bloodborne is if you are reported to FROM with irrefutable evidence to accompany the report. This is not speculation, it is fact.
Last edited by Tax Collector ; 01-26-2019 at 05:37 PM.
01-27-2019, 01:00 PM #4
thanks for the input dude. i like to learn about anything. i wanted to try editing on games and thanks for the info.
Last edited by wafe12345 ; 01-27-2019 at 01:01 PM.
07-21-2020, 02:10 AM #5
Winky Winky

https://youtu.be/TdwBhbKgflM

Yeah... i'm super late to replying back but oh well.
Last edited by PlayingUnfairly ; 07-21-2020 at 02:11 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo