02-04-2019, 01:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi! Im wondering if there is anyone out there that is willing to make a modded save by any chance? I know there is a service out there but I was blown away by the prices (Just poor not entitled) I understand the time and effort that goes into these things... Its not the same but I just get spammed with resign messages all the time elsewhere about people needing saves resigned to their account and I try to keep up with those when I can...

I would make it myself but I dont have these tools or trainers to do it myself... So if anyone is able to help me out on making a save that would be awesome! Smile I think I have a save on my old ps4 thats on 5.05... lol But again I would mod my own save it I had the tools needed to do so xD

The following user thanked Biff627 for this useful post:

GabrielTadeu
02-05-2019, 01:16 PM #2
Originally posted by Biff627 View Post
Hi! Im wondering if there is anyone out there that is willing to make a modded save by any chance? I know there is a service out there but I was blown away by the prices (Just poor not entitled) I understand the time and effort that goes into these things... Its not the same but I just get spammed with resign messages all the time elsewhere about people needing saves resigned to their account and I try to keep up with those when I can...

I would make it myself but I dont have these tools or trainers to do it myself... So if anyone is able to help me out on making a save that would be awesome! Smile I think I have a save on my old ps4 thats on 5.05... lol But again I would mod my own save it I had the tools needed to do so xD

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-modding/1023688-18-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-modded-saves-eu-us-ps4-a-2.html#post7399163
There you go

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo