Post: (UPDATED) DARK SOULS II: Scholar of The First Sin Ultra Modded MEGA Mule (Digital) [CUSA01760]
02-10-2019, 04:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 3/24/2020 Hi NGU, I know I said the updated save would be uploaded quite a while ago but I forgot to lmao
here is the link for the non believers: https://mega.nz/#F!kJ5gTIZa!xK9HvADw2oUofzwmEasyCA

Use the 2nd character, he has all the updated content. The other characters exist for sliders and testing purposes on my end, but you can use them to do whatever

PLEASE do not misuse this online. DS2 has a pretty shitty online experience since there isn't any anti cheat, but i know that will only encourage you.

Most of the gear on the save is modded. All the catalysts have a huge scaling boost, all +5 shields have a big defenses boost, etc.

- You start out with max souls on your character and max souls on a bloodstain in Majula.

- All stats are edited to 1 for maximum optimization

- 4 Ring of Blades equipped for maximum damage

- Dragon Armor is in storage so you can pretend to be a priest or something when you use the stones

- Modded mule rooms at Cardinal Tower upstairs with all spells except hexes, all gestures, all covenant rings (including Agape), and more random junk. DO NOT pick up the weapon by the bonfire, it will break your save. I personally use it for catching cheaters who abuse stuff like this Kappa

- Modded mule room at No Man's Wharf bonfire with stacks and stacks of Old Souls and torches

- All armor at max upgrade with duplicates

- All weapons with various infusions

- Infused uninfusbale weapons

- Unobtainable weapon reskins, as well as the limited time ones

- Most bonfires unlocked if you also import the options file (missing like 1)

- Maxed out covenant ranks
Last edited by b1p3daL ; 03-25-2020 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Took link down to upload new save later.

The following 81 users say thank you to b1p3daL for this useful post:

aeneax, agedxurr, Ailson, ainz11, alialkhafaji, asuguimo, bappers1500, Bob1947929, bobsandbag, Brakyos, Buddha_Infinite, cadducc, Cheeseless0, crash00, DaisyDias1, Dasquapy, DiamondReborn, dmc13808040, DragonFury, eirol143, Elektroboyz, Faisal19, foodlethehuman, Frisky-sama, ghostfile79, Ghxul187, gledsonfalcao, glenn2309, gowhawx, Gwynthesith, hausmeister0807, isaac-torres-, JibDaKing, jotaplay, juan2991, KashiFujiwara, Kim-Chi, L-WARRIOR, LostSoulSiskel, lowclassgod, mikyDRAKE, minecraftfun, misiek12391, MrBoombastic, MrKrabby, MrMcBeanie, msafrnt, nenyko12, oOqzqzoO, Patte90HV, Penseur, Phoenixfactor, pirat3hook3r, ptisylvain07, red1243, renzosanfran, Rheaper, robertjogden22, rsdef, rxssk, Saudumm, SaveBoy364, sebycurv5, seed7849, shafiq0895sa, ShironFlair, Sidney_1991, SIFERX, sin-zero, snik511, sqqad, strik3r, talkinmunky20, Telis-Aristotelous, Tokebear, TwistedSabin, unknown778, user1313, Westoooz, Wosley, XHaMAD-77

The following user groaned b1p3daL for this awful post:

Aliveuntildead
02-10-2019, 05:03 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Moved to correct section. Thanks for sharing these.
02-10-2019, 07:09 PM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Moved to correct section. Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks man, anytime Happy
02-11-2019, 11:17 AM #4
I'm a little confused on what you mean by modded infusion/upgrade could you be a little more specific
02-12-2019, 08:01 AM #5
IGNMAn
Haxor!
don't misuse meaning don't use online or what?
02-13-2019, 03:43 AM #6
Originally posted by DarkKingRemi View Post
I'm a little confused on what you mean by modded infusion/upgrade could you be a little more specific

Weapons with infusions that they otherwise wouldn't be able to be infused with, like poison staves (do crazy damage) or the notched whip infused with bleed... everything is optimized heavily
Originally posted by IGNMAn View Post
don't misuse meaning don't use online or what?

Yes, please do not abuse it online. Like, really. Max souls and zero SM; can still invade noobs and play arena at 838. Mess around all you want but don't go one-shotting noobs with Ivory King GS or GRS Smile

The following user thanked b1p3daL for this useful post:

minecraftfun
02-26-2019, 11:21 PM #7
Update: I am working on adding another mule room similar to Cardinal Tower. It will be in Heide's Ruin, with boss souls and keys etc etc

Going to put more weapons and stuff too. Need testers

The following user thanked b1p3daL for this useful post:

Aliveuntildead
04-19-2019, 04:55 AM #8
IGNMAn
Haxor!
Originally posted by b1p3daL View Post
Update: I am working on adding another mule room similar to Cardinal Tower. It will be in Heide's Ruin, with boss souls and keys etc etc

need testers for the equipment?
04-22-2019, 04:00 AM #9
Originally posted by IGNMAn View Post
Originally posted by b1p3daL View Post

need testers for the equipment?

Thanks for the offer, but I got a buddy to test stuff. New file should be up sometime.
04-30-2019, 08:22 AM #10
Can't resign the save, it keeps saying Error with the server and it is undetectable because the file says cusa01760 instead of CUSA01760

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo