02-17-2019, 09:06 AM #1
jambalaia00
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi folks, i want to ask you all if you have some problems for adding new request games in the save wizard website.
Is about 2 weeks im trying to aks them (https://www.savewizard.net/support/contact-us-game-request/) to add some games, but the HUMAN VERIFICATION is not working for me, it charges infinitley and restart evry time. I have tried with mozilla firefoz, chrome and internet explorer...same result.

Thanks for the resposce.
See ya

EDIT: And if you know how to compress one file zip (Metro Exodus) more times, because the save support limits is 100MB, and the save is 101MB.
Last edited by jambalaia00 ; 02-17-2019 at 09:07 AM.
02-17-2019, 06:15 PM #2
jambalaia00
Little One
This is the screen i get when i try to upload a save request:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jambalaia00 ; 02-17-2019 at 06:18 PM.
03-21-2019, 04:26 AM #3
I've honestly never had a problem sending my saves to Save Wizard.
The real problem is that many times they seem to sit on their a**es with the saves and don't even make them available in advance mode.

As for compressing a file into more than one most WinRAR softwares do that already quite easily.
You simply select the file.
Go to advance options or sometimes it's compression options.
Choose size of volume and place it in MB.
Then you can simple insert a number like 60. And you'll get two files. One with 60MB and the other with the rest.
Or you can simply choose 100MB and it will give you one file with those 100 and another one with the rest.
I usually don't bother to compress the files I simply choose the quickest compression option.

As for that other issue that seems to be browser problems.
Try clearing the cache. And remove cookies.
I usually use Google Chrome and I never had any problems.

A small suggestion that I can make is that you compress the file but send it from another source. Like a tablet or your smartphone.
I usually send my saves through my tablet but I have also send them with my smartphone and never had any issue.
Last edited by Greydraic ; 03-21-2019 at 04:28 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo