Post: Far Cry: New Dawn Male Game Save with Prosperity 3 and all Infrastructures 3 [CUSA13917]
02-17-2019, 06:16 PM #1
Mockingslays
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my personal game save for Far Cry New Dawn. It has maxed out stats except for the prosperity 3 perks which you can unlock yourself. Prosperity is maxed out along with all infrastructures.
You have most crafting materials maxed with the exceptions of a few. All weapons and vehicles have been crafted.
You have max perk points etc and can upgrade the stackables as much as you want.

This save is right after you're allowed to upgrade prosperity to level 3 with no further story progression done.
All maps have also been bought from the cartography store.

I will be making a V2 save of this with stackable skills raised to 1000. Patience please Smile

Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-18-2019 at 05:04 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Mockingslays for this useful post:

aeneax, Ba 316, Greezy, mhornfreak, pandorra13, TwoWeu, wagneraquino, Zapper2003

The following user groaned Mockingslays for this awful post:

dreworhipper
02-18-2019, 05:07 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Moved to modded saves forum. Unless of course you saved a billion prisoners from transports for all those perks, not to mention grinding crafting materials... Thanks for sharing this and the V2.
02-19-2019, 11:48 PM #3
Originally posted by Mockingslays View Post
This is my personal game save for Far Cry New Dawn. It has maxed out stats except for the prosperity 3 perks which you can unlock yourself. Prosperity is maxed out along with all infrastructures.
You have most crafting materials maxed with the exceptions of a few. All weapons and vehicles have been crafted.
You have max perk points etc and can upgrade the stackables as much as you want.

This save is right after you're allowed to upgrade prosperity to level 3 with no further story progression done.

I will be making a V2 save of this with stackable skills raised to 1000. Patience please Smile

Enjoy!

I dont need the trophy already have platinum just wanted to test it and the save you provided already have prosperity lvl 3 applied just wanted to let you know.
02-20-2019, 03:04 PM #4
Can you get the collectables and fishing trophies using this?
10-05-2019, 03:08 PM #5
did u see sam fisher's armor with this save?
02-08-2020, 07:18 AM #6
Originally posted by Mockingslays View Post
This is my personal game save for Far Cry New Dawn. It has maxed out stats except for the prosperity 3 perks which you can unlock yourself. Prosperity is maxed out along with all infrastructures.

Enjoy!

where is v2?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo