03-03-2019, 10:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i noticed that there was only a eu set for zombi for the ps4 and since i was only 2 trophies away from platinum anyway i decided to make a US save set
so here's the info on all the trophies in this set

(baby steps) clear the game on chicken mode

(I survived) clear the game on normal (same step as chicken and survival)

(unstoppable) clear the game on survival mode( the same difficulty as dead space 3 hardcore mode which u die u restart)

the 3 trophies on the top =The only thing u have to do when u load the saves is GTFO and reach the waypoint and that is all

(unbreakable) reach a survival score of 2000 points) which the survival mode save has well over 18,000

( crossbow+molotov+headshot+XL BOB) the Molotov and crossbow are easy just find any zombie and kill them with the required weapon as for the XL BOB just follow the video below
You must login or register to view this content.

(Expanded storage)follow the vid below i saved at the same area as the Backpack. also your free to continue on the story for 2 gold trophies ( the nursery and betrayed)

(CCTV is watching you) load either the Survival & chicken difficulty saves and escape and after u skip the credits u well get to play more and run to the tower of London and escape BUT the last CCTV box is in the area of before u reach the bloody tower, just follow the video from the 6:06 min of the vid is where the last box is just try to finish the zombies before trying to because u will get run over very fast

and Voila you've got yourself a platinum

Last edited by the_math_god ; 03-04-2019 at 05:45 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to the_math_god for this useful post:

agarest1, carmania, ckameron, emailfalido321, Fernando Vasconcelos, gam1r-1988, jeizze, leejovin, nilsonelida, playboiiy1996, uncharteddk
04-06-2020, 09:29 PM #2
Originally posted by the_math_god View Post

any chance to get Pandemic Trophy???
11-16-2021, 03:55 PM #3
ueess
Keeper
Link is dead

The following user thanked ueess for this useful post:

rastreator33

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo