Post: [US 5.05] Terraria All Items World + Modded Character
05-30-2019, 07:24 AM #1
Dynamite
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save Contains:
-Builder's Workshop (World converted from PC)
-OP Character which contains extremely long lasting buffs and the best of the best equipment
-Unobtainable items such as Red's Potion, Pixel Box (Buggy on Consoles), Banners, Trapped Chest, and Walls
-Character also unlocks a bunch of trophies. Didn't make a list but it's a decent amount.

You must login or register to view this content.
I did not create the world, just ported it from PC to PS4.

The following 30 users say thank you to Dynamite for this useful post:

_PRODIGY_, b1p3daL, BetoM, calepsilon, Chronos.gd, drkr4idz, EvilDark500, FireTeamA1, flamingamer123, GodlyBeAsT95, identify_script, jameshking14, Kim-Chi, MasterXGamer, mega1x, pollo778, porty, ProbablyRaging, Ristiqz, SLAYERKIDDO, Supremesis, ThatEpicSomeone, Tiktoktiki, ulfahdinn117, Uptonogood, vendocanidiamanti, Wosley, xAkame, yockey, zanrth
06-03-2019, 01:04 AM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
+Added Modded OP Character (Accidentally made him medium core, whoops). If someone wants to create a You must login or register to view this content.or You must login or register to view this content.for PC, you could send me the files and I'll convert it to PS4.
06-03-2019, 02:51 AM #3
You're the best man been looking for a modded character that worked. wish it wasn't medium core but its absolutely still workable keep up the good work
Last edited by Segmentedfool ; 06-03-2019 at 02:54 AM.
06-03-2019, 03:44 AM #4
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Segmentedfool View Post
You're the best man been looking for a modded character that worked. wish it wasn't medium core but its absolutely still workable keep up the good work

Yeah, idk why I made it mediumcore. I'll make a new one that is softcore and add a few others when I get the chance.
06-03-2019, 04:30 AM #5
Originally posted by Dynamite View Post

Yeah, idk why I made it mediumcore. I'll make a new one that is softcore and add a few others when I get the chance.

A modded summoner would be really cool if that's something that can still work
06-03-2019, 07:10 AM #6
Dynamite
Vault dweller

Sure can, modded buffs stuff work on 1.3. If I get the chance I'll make a OP character for Defense, Melee, Range, Magic, and Summoning.
06-03-2019, 06:38 PM #7

Sure can, modded buffs stuff work on 1.3. If I get the chance I'll make a OP character for Defense, Melee, Range, Magic, and Summoning.

Sounds great man, i look forward to messing around with all of them
06-04-2019, 10:49 PM #8
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!

Can i use this on a jailbroken ps4 when i download it say corupt

The following user groaned marvinbig for this awful post:

ProbablyRaging
06-05-2019, 04:33 AM #9
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by marvinbig View Post

Are you resigning it to the profile? And if so, is your game version 1.10? If no, you can always decrypt your own save using PS4 Save Mounter and import any 1.3 character/world from PC.
06-05-2019, 07:11 PM #10
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by marvinbig View Post

Are you resigning it to the profile? And if so, is your game version 1.10? If no, you can always decrypt your own save using PS4 Save Mounter and import any 1.3 character/world from PC.

yes my game version is 1.10 it keep saying corupt

The following user groaned marvinbig for this awful post:

ProbablyRaging

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo