06-23-2019, 11:10 PM #1
Veryan
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there,

So in case anyone is interested, I went ahead and found all the ItemID's for all items in the game.

The game uses the same engine as Yakuza Kiwami 2 & Yakuza 6 and thus the save format is the same as those games (even has some leftover unused Yakuza stuff in there) Items are stored in the carry_item section of the save, equipment in this game unlike Yakuza is unused.

You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: List is now complete.
Last edited by Veryan ; 06-24-2019 at 06:06 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Veryan for this useful post:

bootiz, gr82b61, ks212, louie83, mamuske, MrLibido, novalkun, ProbablyRaging, raito_kun, Youbeatz
09-22-2019, 12:17 PM #11
Bierbubi88
Save Point
hi do you know hpw to change the difficulty via active mode? if yes can you share it too? i want to change my NORMAL mode to LEGEND for the trophy

for the items: everytime i export the data and edit it and import it back and there comes an error message. if i skip that and load the save in the game there is infinite loading times and it gets stuck

Edit: never mind i found it out on myself
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 09-24-2019 at 03:45 PM.
06-26-2020, 08:57 PM #12
Do you know how to make a quick code format for this. to input items into inventory or to have all items?
08-05-2020, 01:31 AM #13
pasky
I Luv NGU!
Originally posted by Veryan View Post
Hey there,

So in case anyone is interested, I went ahead and found all the ItemID's for all items in the game.

The game uses the same engine as Yakuza Kiwami 2 & Yakuza 6 and thus the save format is the same as those games (even has some leftover unused Yakuza stuff in there) Items are stored in the carry_item section of the save, equipment in this game unlike Yakuza is unused.

Hello Sir, I don't quite know how to add stuff on My own using Save Wizard. Mind you to teach me? I'd like to mod My Yakuza 6 save to Start with War God Talisman. It's a pain in The ass to unlock legit and I figured here in The fórum The item id. If not Asking to much, besides The tuto for manually modding, May I ask for you to mod a save for Yakuza 6 to have WGT from The start?
Thanks in advance.
08-07-2020, 11:23 AM #14
Veryan
Keeper
Originally posted by pasky View Post
Originally posted by Veryan View Post
Hey there,

Hello Sir, I don't quite know how to add stuff on My own using Save Wizard. Mind you to teach me? I'd like to mod My Yakuza 6 save to Start with War God Talisman. It's a pain in The ass to unlock legit and I figured here in The fórum The item id. If not Asking to much, besides The tuto for manually modding, May I ask for you to mod a save for Yakuza 6 to have WGT from The start?
Thanks in advance.

The save format is the same for Judgment and Yakuza 6 (Which i also just added all the ItemIDs to on my Yakuza sheet btw)

To add the War Talisman open the save up in advanced mode in save wizard and find "carry_item" then somewhere in the stream insert this: {".ver":0,"m_b_known":true,"m_count":1,"m_item_id":730}

Remember to add a , in front if its following another item or behind if there are more items behind. Only the first and last entries of the stream will be missing the comma (front/behind respectively)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo