06-29-2019, 02:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been all over asking Facebook, Discord, and Hackinformer so can WE please get cheat updates for Version 1.09 of Darksiders 3 with the material needed to Upgrade Weapons +11 through +13 Max and Upgrade Armor [ If you can call them Armor] to me there just Re-skins of Fury's normal costume.

I've submitted saves with Wicked Adamantine and Sliver of Oblivion Ore Including Screenshots. My saves also include Arcane Shards and Small Wisdom Shards NOT in cheat selection either and I'm sure I'm not the only One asking for these updates so Why are they beginning IGNORED.

It would be really nice to see these codes added to the list before the DLC 2 is released sometime in July.
08-09-2019, 04:07 AM #11
Originally posted by ToLoveRufan84 View Post
I've been all over asking Facebook, Discord, and Hackinformer so can WE please get cheat updates for Version 1.09 of Darksiders 3 with the material needed to Upgrade Weapons +11 through +13 Max and Upgrade Armor [ If you can call them Armor] to me there just Re-skins of Fury's normal costume.

I've submitted saves with Wicked Adamantine and Sliver of Oblivion Ore Including Screenshots. My saves also include Arcane Shards and Small Wisdom Shards NOT in cheat selection either and I'm sure I'm not the only One asking for these updates so Why are they beginning IGNORED.

It would be really nice to see these codes added to the list before the DLC 2 is released sometime in July.

Well i found a solution in savewizard enter to advanced mode and search for the offset 44D00A that is the location for wicked adamantine change for other value like fb = 251 and thats all Smile
10-14-2019, 02:43 PM #12
Originally posted by pipiriplexico View Post
Originally posted by ToLoveRufan84 View Post
I've been all over asking Facebook, Discord, and Hackinformer so can WE please get cheat updates for Version 1.09 of Darksiders 3 with the material needed to Upgrade Weapons +11 through +13 Max and Upgrade Armor [ If you can call them Armor] to me there just Re-skins of Fury's normal costume.

Well i found a solution in savewizard enter to advanced mode and search for the offset 44D00A that is the location for wicked adamantine change for other value like fb = 251 and thats all Smile

There is no such line only 44D00 no A at the end of the offset
10-21-2019, 04:54 PM #13
How would I change the value for Chucks of Oblivion Ore then? I have 1 but can't find more and now I'm playing on NG+6 and still can't find it.
Last edited by ToLoveRufan84 ; 10-21-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo